The Vietnamese Ethnic Culture Village is a HOT destination near Hanoi, with hundreds of cool “virtual life” corners for you to take pictures and have fun during the day.
Perception of the Vietnamese national cultural village
Just over 40km from Hanoi, the Village for Ethnic Culture of Vietnam is a part of Dong Mo tourist area, Son Tay, Hanoi. The reserve is a place to re-enact the life of ethnic groups throughout Vietnam, built on a small hill surrounded by valleys and lakes. Therefore, the terrain here is very diverse and rich with many beautiful landscapes suitable for tourists to visit and travel, learn about the life, culture and customs of the ethnic groups.A suitable place for picnics, weekends
The area of the whole area is also very spacious and airy up to 1,500 hectares, suitable for organizing collective entertainment activities. If your family has young children, this is also an ideal destination for holidays, or weekends to help them learn more interesting practical lessons.
Review of the ethnic culture village of Vietnam 2020: Means of transportation
Move to cultural village
You can travel by private transport and bus to reach the cultural village very conveniently.
– Private vehicles:
From Hanoi, go straight towards Thang Long Avenue for about 36 km, until you see the signboard leading to the Vietnam Village of Ethnic Culture . On the roundabout, take the first exit to arrive.
– Bus to cultural villages of ethnic groups:
From My Dinh bus station you can take the following bus routes:
+ Route 75: BX Yen Nghia – BX Huong Son, ticket price 25,000 VND / time
+ Route 71B: BX My Dinh – BX Xuan Mai, ticket price 20,000 VND / time
+ Route 71: BX My Dinh – BX Son Tay, ticket price 20,000 VND / time.Just move more than 40km from Hanoi to reach the Cultural Village
Move inside the cultural village
– Private vehicle: If you have the means to actively visit, you can enjoy the new landscape as well as the new atmosphere here. If your health allows you to, you can even choose to walk while training your fitness and creating a very enjoyable hiking experience; One note that this area is very large and will take a lot of travel time.
– Electric car service: Car service is exploited to serve tourists both modern, convenient and friendly with the environment. 10-12 seat tram operates daily from 8am to 5pm, with a clear tour schedule. Average price is from 20,000 – 35,000 VND / person / trip, free for children.The distance will be a bit far if you intend to explore this area on foot
Accommodation when visiting the cultural village
– Ethnic stilt house: each stilt house can accommodate about 40-80 people, fully equipped with electricity and water, clean bathroom and blankets. The rent of stilt houses ranges from 50,000 VND – 100,000 VND / person / night.
– Village III service house: In Village III, there is a service building built modern not only to serve the needs of rest but also for guests to use to organize small conferences and events. The 2-storey house has many bedrooms, self-contained toilet, full air conditioning, hot and cold and a bathtub. Especially with a convenient location, in front is the Poklongarai tower complex of the Cham people, behind is the romantic Dong Mo water area suitable for quiet relaxation at weekends.The houses on stilts are very comfortable
What is playing at the Vietnam Ethnic Culture Village?
Ethnic cultural villages are divided into many different areas including ethnic villages, cultural and entertainment centers, world cultural heritage areas, parks, greenery and Dong Mo Lake. … for you to explore.
– Ethnic villages: Up to 198.61 hectares, according to the review of Vietnamese ethnic culture villages , this area is the first place that you should visit when coming here. This area is divided into 4 groups of villages corresponding to each region, populations recreating villages and hamlets of ethnic groups with folk architecture. This is also the point of traditional cultural festivals such as the Northwest fair, the rain praying festival of the Cor ethnic group (Quang Nam), the rice trimming festival of the B’rau ethnic group (Kon Tum), the Cai floating market. Tooth (Can Tho) … is reappeared with bold cultural identity of each region and country.Not only simulating the landscape of the village, but also the ethnic villages also recreate interesting traditional festivals.
– Cultural and entertainment center: Located in the central area which is responsible for connecting the main gate and functional areas. This is a center of cultural, sports and entertainment activities, but still has a strong national culture.Strange trees
– World Heritage Area: Complex recreating the world’s famous architectural works such as Eiffel Tower , Great Wall, Egyptian Pyramids …
– Park and boat wharf area : The service area is attached to the water surface of Dong Mo lake and gate B of the cultural village.It seems that there is a miniature Thailand in the heart of the ethnic village
Ticket price Vietnam national cultural village
List of ticket prices to declare the tourist area:
– Adults: 30,000 VND / time.
– Students of universities, colleges, intermediate and vocational schools (student card required): 10,000 VND / time.
– Students at general education institutions (primary, secondary, high school): 5,000 VND / time.
– Children under 6 years old: Free.Only pay about 30,000 VND / entrance ticket for super quality pictures
A few small tips when going to the Vietnam Ethnic Culture Village
Food: In the cultural village, there are stalls to buy water and food from outside. If you travel during the day and want to bring your own fast food, you can still bring in from the outside.
– The “virtual living” photo place: Most of the people who come want to check-in the Khmer pagoda and the Cham tower, these two places are right next to each other, so just send the car once and take pictures as you like. In addition, you should also visit the ethnic villages or stone statues right from the entrance to find the angle for yourself before going deeper.Khmer Temple …… and Cham Tower are favorite works chosen as back-ground photography
– Bring a lot of dresses to change to suit the scenery of each area very ok because in the village there is a very convenient toilet every 1 segment.
– You should go early while avoiding the sun while avoiding crowds. There are many student groups shooting the yearbook around noon to noon, making your photos less beautiful.Bring an umbrella or a hat to both avoid the sun and make lovely accessories for your “virtual life” pictures!
The Vietnam National Culture Village is not only a favorite place for those who want to learn about national history and traditional culture, but also provides beautiful scenery, a relaxing environment, and a picnic. Ideal on every weekend, public holiday. Above is the entire review of the Vietnamese ethnic culture village to make a guide for your next trip; If you have set foot in the Village, please share your thoughts!