Tao Dan Park is known as the “green lung” of Saigon. Discovering Tao Dan Park, you will enjoy the fresh air and dispel all fatigue of life.
Address of Tao Dan park
Where is Tao Dan Park ? Tao Dan Park is located on Truong Dinh Street, Ben Thanh Ward, District 1, Saigon which is known as the largest and most beautiful park in the city named Uncle Ho. Tao Dan Park is planted with more than 100 kinds of ancient herbs, along with many trees, flowers and large green lawns.
With a lot of greenery and fresh air, Tao Dan Park is an ideal place for walking and organizing interesting activities. In addition, Tao Dan Park is also a place to hold exhibitions, fairs or major festivals. You can explore Tao Dan Park at any time of the day. Ideally early in the morning, at this time the rays of sunlight begin to flash and the weather is warm, suitable for walking or jogging, participating in sports.
Tao Dan Park located on Truong Dinh Street is an attractive destination with fresh air
How to move to Tao Dan park
Traveling to Tao Dan Park, you can travel by bus, motorbike or taxi. If you are familiar with the road, you should ride a motorbike to take the initiative in travel time. If it is the first time to Tao Dan Park, it is best to go by taxi or bus. Specifically, please refer to the instructions below:
Motorbike: From the center of Saigon city, go in the direction of Cong Hoa Street, cross Hoang Van Thu Street -> then go straight to Hoang Sa -> continue straight to Jollibee, Nguyen Thi Minh Khai branch, then turn 1 section left will see Tao Dan park. If you do not know the route you can look up on google maps.
Taxi: If you go in a large group, you can travel by taxi, the price depends on the departure location. Taxi companies in Saigon can refer to: Taxi Saigon Air taxi, taxi Mai Linh, taxi Petrolimex, taxi Saigontourist, vinataxi, Vinasun taxi, Grab taxi …
Bus: Visiting Tao Dan Park, you can easily travel by bus very convenient. There are bus routes going through Tao Dan Park, you can refer to, including:
– Bus route 05: Depart from Cho Lon bus station to Bien Hoa
– Bus route No. 06: From Cho Lon bus station – Nong Lam University
– Route 14: Eastern bus station – Road 3/2
– Bus route No. 150: Cho Lon bus station – Tan Van junction
Bus hours operate from: 4:50 to 17h50. Ticket prices range from 10,000 VND – 15,000 VND / depending on the route.
The bus passed Tao Dan park
Explore Tao Dan park with interesting things
Discover the most attractive Saigon Tao Dan Park that is the fresh air and many green trees. This is a place for walking and exercising recently by people living in the morning or afternoon with a total area of up to 10 hectares.
Tao Dan Park with ancient green trees
Tao Dan Park is also a place that attracts young people to gather to chat, study or organize sports. Morning and afternoon are the most crowded, and the atmosphere is extremely vibrant. The park is also an attractive destination for families with children, with 8 amusement parks here.
Tao Dan Park attracts young people to study and have fun
On the occasion of Tet, Tao Dan Park is the place where “spring flower festival” takes place, you will admire unique artworks made from flowers. In addition, you can also shop for souvenirs during the fair and exhibition at Tao Dan Park.
The park is also a place for spring flower festivals
Visiting Tao Dan park in Ho Chi Minh City, you can learn about ancient relics here. In the garden of the park, there is an impressive ancient tomb with the frontal architecture at the head and the foot of the tomb is built very discreetly. The special thing about this ancient tomb is that it is covered around so it is difficult to detect if viewed from the outside.
Green campus in Tao Dan park
Every Saturday and Sunday, Tao Dan Park is the venue for military union activities. This is not only a park, but also a place for cultural activities and life of the people of Saigon.
Attractive weekend destination in Saigon
Visiting famous places near Tao Dan Park
Explore Tao Dan Park, you can combine visiting famous tourist destinations in Saigon nearby such as:
– Notre Dame Cathedral: This place impresses visitors with its unique French architecture, park and large bell tower. Notre Dame Cathedral is a popular destination in Saigon and also a famous virtual living place.
Notre Dame Cathedral is located very near Tao Dan park
– Ben Thanh Market: This is the first market in Saigon built with a cage architecture. Not only is the attraction for sightseeing and shopping, Ben Thanh market is also a famous culinary paradise in Saigon.
– Tay Bui Vien Street: If you visit Tao Dan park in the evening, you can go to Bui Vien street to mingle with the vibrant atmosphere here. Join in many attractive entertaining games and have the opportunity to chat with foreigners.
Combine exploring Tay Bui Vien street after playing at Tao Dan park
– Nguyen Hue Walking Street: From Tao Dan Park to Nguyen Hue Walking Street is very close. This street is very crowded on weekends, with many interesting activities organized. Coming to Nguyen Hue pedestrian street, you can also take beautiful pictures with sparkling decorative lights.
Delicious snacks near Tao Dan park
After exploring Tao Dan Park , have fun and have fun and now it’s time to enjoy the snacks here. Around the area of Tao Dan Park, there are many famous and delicious snacks. In which must include:
– Lane 8 restaurant with lemon tea and hot pot with crab – Address 35 Truong Dinh, Ward 6
– Ho Guom noodle shop – Address 135 Vo Van Tan, Ward 6
– Ba Con Soc restaurant – BBQ & sushi – Address 29 Truong Dinh, Ward 6
– Dimsum Tan Sanh Hoat Restaurant – Address No. 322 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai
– The restaurant eats fish salad at Tram – Number 108 Truong Dinh street
– Thi Quan wine hotpot shop – Address 46/50 Vo Van Tan, Ward 5
Hopefully, with the above experiences of exploring Tao Dan Park, you will have a fun and relaxing trip with your relatives and friends. If you have the opportunity to visit Saigon, visit this most beautiful park once to learn together.