Transportation in Phu Quoc is an issue that many tourists are interested in when having the opportunity to visit Pearl Island for the most convenient trip. So which are the means, let’s refer to the following suggestion.
Learn about the traffic situation in Phu Quoc
Before choosing a means of transportation in Phu Quoc , you should also learn through the traffic situation here to choose the most suitable means of transportation.
Phu Quoc Island has a total area of about 574km2, with three main arterial roads as follows:
– Street 30/4: This is the main street in Phu Quoc with many famous restaurants and eateries. Along the two sides of the 30/4 road, there are many famous seafood shops with cheap prices. In addition, when traveling through 30/4 street, visitors will visit Tranh stream, Sung Hung pagoda, Sao beach, Khem beach, Bai Vong wharf.
– Hung Vuong Street: This road together with 30/4 road forms the junction with Nguyen Trung Truc street, most tourists traveling in Phu Quoc move through Hung Vuong Street.
Tran Hung Dao Street: Concentrating many resorts and hotels in Phu Quoc. Moving across Tran Hung Dao Street will reach the beaches, Yen cave, Co Nguoi Museum, Phu Quoc prison …
Learn about the traffic situation in Phu Quoc
Types of transportation in Phu Quoc
The most popular means of transportation in Phu Quoc must include:
You can bring a motorbike when riding a ferry, boat or rent a motorbike in Phu Quoc with prices ranging from 120,000 VND to 200,000 VND / depending on vehicle type. You can rent a car at the hotel or car rental addresses. The procedure for motorbike rental in Phu Quoc requires a deposit, a copy of the identity card.
Some reputable motorcycle rental addresses, good prices in Phu Quoc, you can refer to:
– Motorbike rental service Anh Cuong Phu Quoc – Address: Phu Quoc pier
– Specializing in motorbike rental Cuong Thinh – Address: Phu Quoc Airport
– Anh Tinh Motorbike Rental Service – Address: Phu Quoc Airport
– Duong Hung Motorbike Rental Service – Tran Hung Dao Street, KP7, Duong Dong Town, Phu Quoc
– Minh Man Motorbike Rental Service – Address: Phu Quoc Airport
– Mr. Muoi Motorbike Rental Service – Address: Bai Vong Hamlet, Ham Ninh Commune, Phu Quoc
Rent a motorbike to actively travel in Phu Quoc
Rent a car
Travel experience in Phu Quoc , if you travel long distances, go crowded and do not worry about rain and sun, you can rent a car. Based on the number of riders, you should choose a vehicle with a corresponding seat from 4 to 45 seats. One thing you need to keep in mind is that, car rental in Phu Quoc is not counted, but it will be based on the directions to the destination. Reference prices are as follows: 7-seater car to North Island is 900,000 / car, car to East Island is 700,000 VND / car, car to South Island is 800,000 VND / car … For large groups of people can rent a car from 16 to 29 – 35 – 45 seats.
Recommended car rental address in Phu Quoc:
– Phu Quoc Car Hire – Address: Duong To commune – Duong Dong town – Phu Quoc
– Phu Quoc car rental (nhaxephuquoc.com) – Address: 216 Cach Mang Thang Tam – Duong Dong town – Phu Quoc
– Phu Quoc Night Market – Address: 2 Ly Tu Trong – Quarter 2 – Duong Dong town – Phu Quoc
– Phu Quoc car rental (Kien Giang travel) – Address: DT45 street – Cua Duong commune – Duong Dong town – Phu Quoc
Rent a car is suitable for traveling long distances
Rent a taxi
Taxi is a means of transport in Phu Quoc with the advantage of moving quickly and conveniently. In Phu Quoc, there are many taxi companies with a variety of types from 4 to 7 seats. Currently in Phu Quoc there are 5 taxi companies and there is no Grab. In general, the price of a taxi is higher than other means, but very convenient. Taxi companies in Phu Quoc can refer to:
– Taxi Hoang Long Phu Quoc: (0297) 3 98 89 88
– Taxi Phu Quoc Vinasun: (0297) 38 27 27 27
– Taxi Phu Quoc: (0297) 3 75 75 75
– Taxi Sasco Phu Quoc: (0297) 3 98 22 81
– Taxi Saigon Phu Quoc: (0297) 3 73 73 73
– Taxi Mai Linh Phu Quoc: (0297) 3 97 97 97
Safe and convenient taxi rental when exploring Phu Quoc
Rent a bicycle
Traveling in Phu Quoc, you can also rent a bicycle suitable for sightseeing at a close distance. You can rent bicycles at resorts and hotels with prices ranging from 100,000 VND / day, in addition, there are double bicycles priced 150,000 VND / day, off-road bikes are 150,000 VND / day, and if rent by hour is 20,000 VND / day. d / hour. Note, you should only ride a bicycle at a close distance, because the road in Phu Quoc is quite steep, not suitable for cycling.
Moving in Phu Quoc, you can also rent a bike suitable for sightseeing
The next most popular means of transportation in Phu Quoc is the bus chosen by many passengers. Traveling by bus is suitable for those who travel alone, bring little luggage and want to save on travel costs. However, traveling by bus you need to know the bus schedule. As follows:
Route: Duong Dong town – Bai Vong port
– Hours of operation: Duong Dong (7:00 – 13:00), Bai Vong (9:00 – 15:00).
– Frequency: 30 minutes / trip
Route: Duong Dong Town Go to VinWonder Phu Quoc
Route: Duong Dong Town Go to Vinpearl Safari Phu Quoc
For bus routes to VinWonder and Safari Phu Quoc with departure locations from Eden Phu Quoc Hotel, the earliest trip is 8:30. Frequency 30 minutes per trip.
The bus is convenient to travel to locations in Phu Quoc
Waterways (boats, ships, boats, canoes …)
The means of transporting on Phu Quoc island by water when moving to the islands, beaches on the pearl island. Some rental services for boats, ships, boats, canoes in Phu Quoc you can refer to:
– Boat rental service, canoe – Places to visit: Hon May Rut, Hon Dam Ngang, Gam Ghì, An Thoi, Hon Nail
– Ngoc Dong boat and canoe charter service – Address: Quarter 6 – An Thoi town – Phu Quoc district
– Cano rental service and tourist boat on Phu Quoc island – Address: An Thoi town – Phu Quoc district
– VIET THANH RESORT boat rental service – Address: Tran Hung Dao street – Quarter 7 – Duong Dong town – Phu Quoc district
Explore Phu Quoc by boat
Hopefully, the above information about the means of transportation in Phu Quoc will help you easily choose the most suitable way to move when exploring the beautiful pearl island.