Phu Quoc is known as the “pearl island” because of its pristine natural scenery, white sand beaches stretching on the deep blue beach, a rich undersea ecosystem with countless brilliant coral reefs. To be able to visit and save memorable experiences at the most famous landmarks of Phu Quoc, you need at least 3 days 2 nights. Do not miss the extremely detailed 3 days 2 nights Phu Quoc travel schedule below.
Tour schedule Phu Quoc 3 days 2 nights
Check out the recommended Phu Quoc 3-day 2-night travel schedule below:
Day 1: Hon Nails – Hon Dam Ngang – Hon May Rut
These are three famous islands in Phu Quoc that attract tourists with poetic and wild beauty. These three islands are located close to each other so you can explore at the same time and do not take much time to travel. So what are these islands so attractive?
Relaxing bathing in Mong Tay island
Depart from An Thoi port by boat to the cluster of three islands to relax and immerse yourself in the cool water and snorkel. Besides, you can also participate in fishing, squid fishing and enjoy your achievements on board. After that, have lunch and rest with fresh seafood dishes in Phu Quoc. Next, the journey will move to Dinh Cau cape market to admire and go to Duong Dong night market in the evening.
Check-in virtual life in May Rut island. Photo: halotravel
Day 2: Have fun at VinWonders Phu Quoc
Continuing your trip to Phu Quoc 3 days 2 nights, will take you to explore the top entertainment area in the pearl island, VinWonders. For fun, you should spend a full day exploring the beauty of VinWonders Phu Quoc. This is the largest theme park in Vietnam, divided into 6 regions and 12 different themes. All games at VinWonders are highly educational and entertaining.
Have fun at VinWonders Phu Quoc
You will discover the zoological park, with species native to India and Africa. There is also a world-class wildlife conservation and care area that attracts children and families. At VinWonders, there are hundreds of attractive games for all ages such as: Aquarium, water park, 4D cinema, roller coaster … The park is open to visitors from 9am – 9pm daily. , Combo ticket price for adults is 900,000 VND and children is 680,000 VND (1m high – 1.4m high), free for children under 1m. The resort has a free bus service for tourists traveling around.
Explore the world of animals in Safari Phu Quoc. Photo: notimefortravel
Day 3: South of Phu Quoc Island
Phu Quoc tourism 3 days 2 nights should go ? The next stop is to explore the southern area of Phu Quoc Island with many famous places such as:
– An Thoi Station : The architectural work is famous for its ancient Roman design and is also a check-in place that is loved by many tourists. To get to Hon Thom cable car, you must depart from An Thoi station. Coming to An Thoi Station, you will promise to own super beautiful pictures, like you are lost in the West.
Check-in at An Thoi station. Photo: Photo: jenny.pham93
– Fish sauce barrel house: Visit the famous barrel house in this pearl island, you will learn about the traditional fish sauce production process. Photographed with giant barrels and bought fish sauce as a gift for his trip.
– Phu Quoc Prison : The next stop is Phu Quoc prison, where the crimes of the enemy are reenacted with extremely brutal torture. Visiting Phu Quoc prison is free of charge, opening time from 8 am – 17h30.
Phu Quoc prison is a famous sightseeing spot
In addition, exploring the southern area of Phu Quoc Island has many attractive tourist attractions such as Ham Ninh fishing village, pepper farm, pearl farm, Ho Quoc pagoda …
Notes when traveling to Phu Quoc 3 days 2 nights
To have a full 3 days 2 nights Phu Quoc tour, you should also know the following notes:
– The best time : From November to April next year, the weather is cool, sunny, and less stormy, suitable for swimming. It’s best to check the weather forecast before going so that the trip won’t be interrupted.
The best time to go to Phu Quoc. Photo: toptentravel
– How to get there : To get to Phu Quoc, you can go by water, road or air. For those who are as far away as Hanoi, the best way is to go by plane, the price ranges from 2-3 million VND. If departing from Saigon or the neighboring provinces of Phu Quoc you can take a high-speed train from Rach Gia or Ha Tien port.
– Hotels : With 3 days 2 nights Phu Quoc travel you will have many choices of places to rest such as: Resort, hotel, motel. Depending on your needs and costs, choose suitable accommodation. Some famous hotels in Phu Quoc you can refer to such as: Gaia Phu Quoc Hotel, Brenta Phu Quoc Hotel, Lahana Resort Phu Quoc, Sol Beach House Phu Quoc, VinOasis Phu Quoc … Price ranges from 1,6 million VND / night.
Resort in Phu Quoc is ideal for virtual living
– Eating and drinking : In Phu Quoc, there are many specialties for you to enjoy such as herring salad, sea nuggets, Ham Ninh crab, Bien Mai hill …
– Buying gifts : Sim wine, fish sauce, pepper, pearls, dried seafood … are meaningful gifts that many tourists love when traveling to Phu Quoc .
With hints on scheduled u calendar Phu Quoc 3 days 2 nights to go, what fun play on promises to help you have a fun trip and meaning loved ones in the beautiful Pearl Islands.