You are looking for Korean restaurants in Da Lat, you are a fan of Korean cuisine. Don’t worry, Hoang Viet Travel will suggest to you some delicious places to eat that you definitely should not miss when traveling to Dalat. Let’s find out!
1. Fungi Chingu – Korean restaurant in Dalat
- Opening hours: 11:00 – 14:00 | 17:00 – 22:00
- Price: 20,000 – 140,000 VND
Fungi Chingu is a Korean restaurant in Dalat that almost everyone knows about. The barbecue has Korean style but still retains the features of delicious Dalat food. Inside is a deep, cold tone that creates a warm and elegant feel. Entering the restaurant, you will have a warm feeling amidst the cold weather of Dalat.
While walking and visiting Dalat, stop by a Korean food restaurant. The shop opened quite a lot of branches in Da Lat, so it is very convenient to move.
2. Korean Gimbab – Delicious Dalat – Delicious restaurant in Dalat
- Address: 205 Bui Thi Xuan, Da Lat city, Lam Dong
- Opening hours: 7:00 – 22:00
- Price: 25,000 – 150,000 VND
The chefs at the Gimbab Korean restaurant are highly skilled and skilled people. The service staff here are very enthusiastic, attentive and very professional. The main dish at the restaurant is Gimbap and is also named the restaurant’s name. This is a traditional dish in Korea, referring to Korean food, people will think of Kimbap.
Gimbap is eaten with kim sister, which has a spicy, sour taste that is true to Korean food standards. In addition, there are many other delicious dishes at the restaurant that are worth trying. If you are nearby, you can visit the restaurant and enjoy the food at this Korean restaurant in Dalat !
3. Seoul – Korean restaurant in Da Lat
- Address: 44 Hoa Binh, Ward 1, Da Lat City, Lam Dong
- Opening hours 09h00 – 22h00
- Price: 7,000 – 45,000 VND
Seoul is a very Korean name, because this place is the capital of Korea. The restaurant is very easy to find and is located in the neighborhood of many people and tourists. The nicely decorated restaurant is perfect for checking in with cute photos. The rich menu allows you to choose from a variety of Korean dishes.
The restaurant’s special eatery is cheese chicken with spicy, sweet taste, standard Korean taste. Besides, the restaurant also has many other Korean dishes that are equally delicious such as: spicy fried Tobokki, crispy fried Kimbap, Korean fried chicken, traditional Kimbap, cheese Tobokki …
4. Kings BBQ delicious Dalat – Delicious barbecue restaurant in Dalat
- Address: Kings Hotel, 10 Bui Thi Xuan, Da Lat City, Lam Dong
- Opening hours: 11:00 – 22:00
- Price: 149,000 – 200,000 VND
Kings BBQ is also a famous Korean restaurant in Dalat , thanks to its super delicious sauce recipe. This sauce has been created by an exclusive recipe for meat marinade. The restaurant’s chef is also a Korean, so he is very experienced in cooking Korean food. The menu at the restaurant has more than 200 dishes and many sets for groups of guests. King ribs dish is the most famous dish in the restaurant, so come to the restaurant to try this dish right away.
5. BBQ GOGI – One of the Korean eateries in Dalat
- Address: 231 Hai Ba Trung, Ward 6, Da Lat
- Opening hours: 10:00 to 23:00
- Price: 259,000 VND / person (buffet, combo 165,000 VND)
Korean BBQ GOGI is not only famous in Dalat but also in many other places. The restaurant space is cozy and close, suitable for the cold weather of Dalat. The barbeque at the restaurant includes many types of meat such as pork, beef, bacon, octopus, … Marinated grilled food is very suitable for most people’s taste. There is completely free kimchi to eat.
In addition to baked goods, the restaurant also serves many other Korean dishes such as mixed rice, seaweed soup, tobokki, … Although it is Korean food, it is very suitable for Vietnamese taste. You should go to the restaurant to try it!
6. Da Lat Korean Restaurant Dachi – Korean Cuisine Seoul Da Lat
- Address: 102 Nguyen Cong Tru, Ward 8, Da Lat City, Lam Dong
- Opening hours: 11:00 – 22:00
- Price: 35,000 – 45,000
Dachi is one of the Korean eateries in Dalat serving famous spicy noodles. Spacious, airy and clean space. Spicy noodle shop has 9 levels. If you cannot eat spicy, you can choose level 0 or 1. Sweet and sour noodle, suitable for Vietnamese taste.
Spicy noodles have a variety of types such as seafood noodles, fish balls noodles, sausage noodles, … Eating spicy noodles in the cold weather of Dalat is extremely suitable, it will help you warm your stomach. Come to Dachi to enjoy its delicious spicy noodles.
7. Delicious Tteokbokkil in Da Lat – Delicious Korean restaurant in Dalat
- Address: 55 Doan Thi Diem Street, Ward 1, Da Lat City, Lam Dong
- Opening hours: 08:00 – 22:00
- Price: 10,000 – 35,000
Tteokbokki Dalat opened with an attractive Korean kimchi noodle and attracted many young people. With its uniqueness and challenge in many different spicy levels. You may receive a gift if you clear a level 7 or 8 spicy noodle from the owner. The shop has a variety of noodles and drinks.
The bar space is spacious, airy and clean. The shop is located right in the city center so it is very crowded. When you come to eat, you have to wait a little patient because you have to cook noodles, so it will take a while.
Come now, but the Korean restaurant in Da Lat is famously famous!
1. Fungi Chingu
The system of famous Korean barbecue bars in Da Lat. The shop has a spacious enough space for you to gather all the friends. Close style, delicious food, professional and enthusiastic service team. The price is also very reasonable, not too high, there are many facilities to enjoy when you want.
- 1 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai, Ward 1, Da Lat City.
- 151 Ba Thang Hai, Ward 1, Da Lat City.
- 185-Bis Bui Thi Xuan, Ward 2, Da Lat City.
- 29 Vo Thi Sau street, ward 2, Da Lat city.
– Opening hours: 11:00 – 14:00 and 17:00 – 22:00.
– Price from: 20,000 VND – 140,000 VNDPhoto: @ hihyen2020Photo: @enjoymuayly
2. Gimbab Korea Da Lat
Gimbab is a popular dish and nothing too special. But with the fresh ingredients and the standard preparation of Korean cuisine by professional chefs, this restaurant has been branded. The lovely gimbab pieces are served with the correct kimchi, in addition, here you can also choose many other dishes such as mixed rice, hotdog, tteokbokki, … to enjoy.
– Address: 205 Bui Thi Xuan, Da Lat city.
– Opening hours: 7am – 10pm.
– Price from: 25,000 – 150,000 VND.Photo: @ min.0997
3. Korean cuisine Seoul
This Korean restaurant in Dalat is located in the central area, easy to find, beautifully decorated with rustic wooden tables and chairs. The menu bar has many delicious Korean dishes, suggesting you can choose the popular chicken cheese dish that is loved by many young people. In addition, there are: fried chicken, spicy stir-fried tteokbokki, fried kimbab, black soy sauce noodles, mixed rice, … are also quite delicious. Drinks with peach tea, Korean rice water are also equally delicious.
– Address: 44 Hoa Binh Area, Ward 1, Da Lat City.
– Opening hours: from 9am to 10pm.Photo: @ _ha.heo_
4. Kings BBQ Dalat
Kings BBQ is no stranger to those who love Korean barbecue. Located in a luxurious hotel space, attentive service. In Dalat, this restaurant is also very popular with the dishes that are seasoned with super delicious sauce. There is also a diverse menu, serving all needs and different groups of subjects, the most famous of which is ribs.
– Address: Kings Hotel, 10 Bui Thi Xuan, Da Lat city.
– Opening hours: 11am. – 22:00.
– Price from: 149,000 – 200,000 VND.Photo: @lengthuydung
5. BBQ Go Gi Gu I
BBQ Go Gi Gu I is the place to enjoy Korean barbecue that many people choose to come in Da Lat because not only quality, good service. Where to look from the food, the warm arrangement of the restaurant space to the staff is in the right tone of the country of Kim Chi . The most popular dish here is beef followed by octopus, pork, beef rib soup, … seasoning with its own recipe when everyone likes it. Spacious shop, modern smoking system is not afraid of smoke.
– Address: 5 Van Hanh, Ward 8, Da Lat City.
– Opening hours: 10am – 9pm.
– Price: 20,000 – 200,000 VND .Photo: @ huyenhuyen0305
6. Bukchon Dalat Restaurant
Since opening a branch in Da Lat, this restaurant has been “welcomed” by many people. The space is luxurious and spacious in true Korean style, professional quality service for those who follow a large group or need private space. The impressive menu has both Korean and Vietnamese words with all kinds of delicious dishes such as: rice rolls, mixed rice, tofu soup, .. to baked goods and hot pot dishes. Photo: @amazingdalat
The ingredients for processing in this famous Korean restaurant in Dalat are imported directly from Korea to ensure the standard. Food presents many eye-catching toppings, dishes to enjoy. One-time dining is guaranteed to never forget the taste of this restaurant.
– Address: 121-123 Bui Thi Xuan, Da Lat.
– Opening time: 9am – 10pm.Photo: @nomadecoplate
7. Spicy Noodles & Tteokbokki Dalat
One of the earliest spicy noodle shops in Da Lat and today is still popular because of its affordable price, but everything is delicious. Toppings full of fresh meat and seafood, tasty soups with different levels, so it’s always crowded. In addition, tteokbokki, sweet potato shakes or skewers, … and drinks are also delicious free of charge.
– Address: 55 Doan Thi Diem Street, Ward 1, Da Lat City.
– Opening hours: 08:00 – 22:00
– Price from: 10,000 VND – 35,000 VND.Photo: @ nhungoc.308
Coming to the city of flowers, if you want to find a place to eat Korean food with a gentle and cozy space, do not forget to visit Gilda. Talking about the menu, there is a list of irresistible delicacies such as: salmon roe gimbab, spicy sauce chicken fillet, mixed rice, tteokbokki, spicy fish cake, … to hot pot with all kinds of skewers. to try it. Drinks have pickled milo, milk tea, tofu with pearls, … all kinds of toppings to fill your stomach.
– Address: 37 Dinh Tien Hoang Street, Ward 8, Da Lat City.
– Opening hours: 10am – 9:30 pm.
– Average price: 25,000 – 150,000 VND.Photo: FB Dalat
9. BBQ the le’Map
This place is also called Maple Leaf Quan. Although it is located in a small alley that is difficult to find, but the shop is loved by both residents and tourists because of its cozy and cute style, affordable price. Cold days with family or friends come here to enjoy clean, quality barbecue. The owner is extremely welcoming, what is better.
– Address: 3 bis / 9, Co Giang, ward 9, Da Lat city.
– Opening hours: 16am – 10pm.
– Price: 7,000 – 155,000 VND.Photo: @bbqthelemap
10. The Jeju BBQ & Hotpot Dalat
After hearing the name, Korean restaurant in Da Lat was filled with sea air. Although the space is small, it is cleverly arranged beautifully. Food is quite diverse and delicious marinated according to Vietnamese taste. Main dishes and meals are always served full, plus enthusiastic and attentive staff, worth the “money” spent.
– Address: 163 Hai Ba Trung Street, Ward 6, Da Lat City.
– Opening hours: 10am to 10pm.
– Price range: 100,000 – 300,000 VND.Photo: @ suciu95
11. ISang – Tteokbokki Sarang Da Lat
This restaurant specializes in buffet tteokbokki in Da Lat, although newly opened, the review is highly appreciated. Tteokbokki dishes will be processed with ingredients such as sausages, vegetables, fish cakes, chicken, … always fresh, sipping with Soju wine, then standard. Self-made hotpot broth or recipes available, especially food and side dishes, are always filled up every time so there is no need to worry.
– Address: 332 – 334 Phan Dinh Phung, Da Lat City.
– Opening hours: 11:00 – 14:00 and 17:00 – 22:00.
– Price range: 55,000 – 129,000 VND.Photo: @manhtienkhoi_Photo: @ gianglinh_1
12. Pojangmacha – First Love
Discovering Dalat cuisine and enjoying Korean dishes here cannot ignore this special name. Inspired by Pojangmacha – roadside eateries that can be found everywhere, the restaurant is recreated with its distinctive orange color and genuine “virtual living” wooden furniture. Along with delicious food, from the menu of economical barbecue to mixed rice, tteokbokki, … are all suitable. The roadside shop is easy to find, the lovely shopkeeper is waiting for nothing but not to try.
– Address: 155 Ha Huy Tap, ward 3, Da Lat city.
– Opening hours: 17am - 2am.
– Price from: 299,000 – 549,000 VND.Photo: FB Pojangmacha – First Love
Wherever the team loves Korean food, they also want to find to enjoy the right food and check-in. With the above suggested Korean restaurants in Da Lat from now on, there are countless places for you to explore. Don’t forget to enjoy and share your own feelings!
Note: The images in the article are referenced from Internet sources