Moc Chau is known as the tourist paradise of the Northwest. Moc Chau tourism in the past year seems to have boomed and is expected to thrive in the coming years. Moc Chau step by step becomes an ideal destination for young people who are passionate about travel, bringing memorable experiences to the adventurers. Every time people come to a new land, what people care about is where to eat, where to stay. Vinlove will review the most beautiful homestay and hotel in Moc Chau for readers in this article!
Bo House is a beautiful small homestay located in Moc Chau plateau, with a wooden welcome gate and a clean vegetable garden right the way. People love to give Bo Hous e the very cute name “The House of the Dreamers”. The small house is full of cozy, unique decor with eye-catching motifs that make the space impressive. The bedrooms are equipped with attractive colors, each room has a different style, making visitors be attracted and excited. Here, guests will be equipped with Avocado items and furnishings for guests. go shopping, cook by yourself. With all such lovely features, Avocado is also attractive because the room price is very reasonable, affordable, not “cut”.
– Double room: 200k / night – Bed Dorm: 100k / bed / night.
– Small room: 700k / night – 5 people (extra surcharge 100k / ng)
– Large room: 900k / night – 7 people (extra surcharge 100k / ng)
– The room on the roof is 450k / night – 2 people
– Room on the big roof 750k / night – 4 people
- Address: Hamlet 2 of the agency sub-area – Moc Chau farm town
- Hotline: 0971660008
- Email: email@example.com
- Fanpage : https://www.facebook.com/bohousemocchau
The first impression of the Fairy House houses is the sophistication and simplicity in expressing unique architectural ideas. But that’s not all, the more you explore this place, the more you will be swept into the fairytale world that it brings. Right from the moment you step into the homestay, you will see Dream Catcher, flowers, dogs, cats, chickens in the yard, dreaming as I always imagined about a peaceful place in the mountains to rest, to heal.
The interior of the homestay is an all-wood room, environmentally friendly, cozy, because the yellow lights hanging in the room are quite dark, but in general it quite matches the style of the room. Beautiful campus, many virtual living corners. Staff were friendly and enthusiastic. Fairy House also offers delicious local dishes, so if you have the opportunity to visit Moc Chau, feel free to come here to explore and enjoy!
– Cinderella – Cinderella room: 640,000 – 800,000 VND / night
– Aladdin – Aladdin room: 640,000 – 800,000 VND / night
– Fairy room – Fairy room: 640,000 – 1,600,000 VND / night – Het: 640,000 – 1,200,000 VND / night
– Witch House – Witch house: 560,000 – 1,100,000 VND / night
– Alibaba House & 40 bandits – Alibaba and 40 bandits house: About 4,500,000 VND / night
- Address: Lane 14, Ban Ang 2, Dong Sang Commune, Moc Chau District, Son La Province.
- Hotline: 033 926 5696
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://thefairyhouse.vn/
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/thefairyhousemocchau/
Ta Homestay is located in the heart of Moc Chau Town, near Hang Doi, delicious restaurants, banks. There is a small room for 2 people and a bigger room for 4.5 people, and a bigger room for 10 people. There are spacious, airy gardens, reasonable prices, motorbike rental service so you can explore the places a little further: Dai Yem Waterfall (8km), Long Sap Border Gate, Lao Market , Pha Luong Peak (33km), Tea Hill (15km), plum picking experience at Na Kha (19km) …
Our house is designed to look like a foreign classical style, luxurious but has many poetic features. Next to it there is a stream of garbage flowing year round, the other side is the forest. At dawn, sitting and sipping a cup of coffee, listening to the birds singing. See the stream with the first rays of sunshine on the new day.
– Double tent: About 350,000 VND / night
– Dorm Family: 1,750,000 VND / night
– Dorm 4: 400,000 VND / night
– Dorm 8: 800,000 VND / night
– Private Room: 550,000 VND / night
– Attic : 250,000 – 500,000 VND / night
- Address: 53 Tran Huy Lieu, Moc Chau, Son La
- Phone: 090 488 42 38
- Email: email@example.com
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/nhatahomestay
House Hill is a Homestay located in a location quite far from the center, the road to Homstay is very steep, causing difficulties. The rooms here are self-contained, with available mirrors, dryer, slippers, shampoo, shower gel, brush, toothpaste, …
House Hill is one of the places with fresh, airy space, services, lots of trees, a pretty cafe, visitors who want to organize a barbecue can book in advance with the owner for her to prepare. This homestay is located on a hill just like the name of House Hill , beautiful mountain view, morning dawn plus cool air is really suitable for a relaxing vacation, room price is quite cheap, clean room. Small and beautiful, this is also a great choice when visiting Moc Chau.
About 500,000 VND – 700,000 VND / night
- Address: Tay Tien Hill, Moc Chau, Son La
- Hotline: 033 853 8999
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/DoiHouse
Moc Chau Arena Village
Moc Chau Arena Village is located in Moc Chau Town Farm, 5km from the town center. Here, visitors can choose to sleep in a stilt house with a large stilt room accommodating 12 to 15 people, or a Japanese-style bungalow for 2 to 3 guests. In particular, Arena Village also has bungalows designed from a very unique container, first appearing in Vietnam, with comfortable furniture, unique decor, open space, close to nature.
View from the container house overlooking the green tea hill and colorful plum garden. If you stay at the container bungalow, the room rate will include breakfast buffet. The food is also quite simple, highlighting the purple sticky rice and fresh local cow’s milk, which is delicious. The atmosphere here is very fresh, cool, clearly feeling four seasons in a day. Here, you will bring in you a sense of peace, peace, and romance.
– Dormitory room: 150,000 – 200,000 VND / person / night
– Japanese-style floor room (3 guests): 450,000 – 600,000 VND / person / night
– Bungalow Container: 600,000 VND – 750,000 VND / room for 2 guests / night, including breakfast buffe.
- Address: 122/180 National Road 6, Chieng Di Subregion, Moc Chau Farm Town.
- Hotline: 097 162 26 07
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://mocchauarena.com/
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/MCArena.village
Muong Thanh Holiday Moc Chau Hotel
Muong Thanh Holiday Moc Chau Hotel is the 38th member of Muong Thanh Hotel Group. Located in the tourist center of Moc Chau district, near Highway 6, with 170 comfortable 5-star rooms and other classy services such as conference center, spa, karaoke, care center health, swimming pool, sports complex and shopping mall. Muong Thanh owns a prime location, right in the center, so that visitors can easily explore the famous scenic spots of immense green steppe.
– Room for 2 people: About 1,800,000 VND – 2,200,000 VND / room / night
– Room for 4 people: About 3.500.000 VND / room / night
– Presidential room: About 15,000,000 VND / night
- Address: Hoang Quoc Viet Street, Moc Chau Farm Town.
- Hotline : 0212 225 8886
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.holidaymocchau.muongthanh.com
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/khachsanmuongthanhluxurymocchau/
Green Star Hotel
Sao Xanh Hotel is one of the first big hotels in Moc Chau. The hotel has 6 floors with 68 rooms of 3-star standard. Fully furnished, modern and comfortable. The hotel is located in the new town, near the end of Moc Chau town. The downside of the hotel is its location a bit far from the center, but in return, the hotel is quite close to Dai Yem waterfall – one of the tourist attractions.
- Location: No. 262 Nguyen Luong Bang Street – Account 14 – Town of Moc Chau District
- Hotline: 0212 3789 999
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/saoxanhmocchauhotel
- Email: email@example.com
- Price reference:
– Room 2 people: 400,000 VND – 550,000 VND / room / night
– Room for 3 people: 500,000 VND / night
– Room for 4 people: 650,000 VND – 1,500,000 VND / night
Thao Nguyen Hotel
Thao Nguyen Hotel owns an ideal location, in the center of Moc Chau town. The hotel has a spacious campus with a wide view. Breakfast buffet here is quite plentiful, including Asian and European dishes. In particular, the outdoor dining area is designed separately, with a unique space, giving visitors a feeling of intimacy and cozy. With a guaranteed quality service as well as an enthusiastic and friendly staff, you will be satisfied when using the accommodation service here.
– Room 2 people: 500,000 VND / night
– Room 3 people: 550,000 VND / night
– Room Vip: 700,000 VND – 1,200,000 VND / night
- Address: Thao Nguyen, Phieng Luong, Moc Chau, Son La
- Hotline: 0869555667
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://khachsanthaonguyen.vn/
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/khachsanthaonguyenmocchau
Happy Land Homestay
Happy land is a tourist area with an area of nearly 5ha, located in the middle of a wide valley at the dwarf table, Muong Sang commune. Visitors will be greeted by carpets of flowers and heart-shaped flowers planted from a variety of beautiful flowers, including many typical flowers of the Northwest. The dreamlike flower beds lie in the valley, surrounded by white mountains surrounded by beautiful canola flowers, and a little below, there is Sap stream flowing from Laos, through Dai Yem waterfall, clear water, There are many valuable fish species … All in a beautiful space, attracting and captivating visitors.
Happy land is a quite interesting destination, both natural and artificial, attracting a lot of tourists, most of them are young people. create beautiful photo spots, rooms.
Round tube house: 300,000 VND / night
- Address: Dw village, Muong Sang commune, Moc Chau
- Hotline: 097 758 88 86
- Email: email@example.com
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/happylandmocchau
The November is a homestay with a very comfortable space with many trees planted, although not too spacious but still very airy, the front has a small yard with a few tables for you to have dinner outdoors, behind. There is a large yard, with an outdoor dining area and a fire. The rooms in the homestay are made of wood, the furniture from the wardrobe to the bed or small items are very lovely.!
At the homestay there is support to rent a motorbike, buy food as a gift. In addition, the homeowner also cooks for you if you have a need, with family meals, hot pot and grill. Here, the homeowner is very enthusiastic, welcomes guests from the gate, enthusiastically brings other help, actively advises guests what to eat when coming to Moc Chau. If you love wooden house architecture, then try The November Sure, you won’t be disappointed.
– Connecting Room: 840,000 – 1,200,000 VND / night
– Dormitory Room: 120,000 – 150,000 VND / night
– Double Bed Room: 420,000 VND / night
– Superior Room: 320,000 VND / night
- Address: No. 88, Lane 3, Sub Area 34, Dong Sang Moc Chau, Son La
- Hotline: 098 426 16 89
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://thenovember.com.vn/
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/thenovembermocchau
V House Moc Chau is located in the Dairy Factory subdivision, Nong Truong Moc Chau town, Son La with peaceful space and enthusiastic and friendly staff. V House has beautiful small bungalows that bring warmth and closeness to nature. There are plum trees interspersed with plum trees, creating a dreamlike scene like a fairy tale.
At V- House, there are 2 types of rooms that are Bungalow and Deluxe Bungalow, both for 1 to 4 people with views of the mountain and plum garden. Beautifully decorated wooden room. Behind is the mountain, in front is a corn field, around the house sparsely, you can order barbecue for the evening at the homestay. Revealing to everyone that the grilled chicken here is very delicious!
Reference price: About 500,000 VND / night
- Address: Dairy Factory sub-area, Nong Truong town, Moc Chau, Son La
- Hotline: 092 877 70 77
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/vhousemocchau
Lavallee is a homestay that gives visitors the first feeling that the space looks extremely airy, every place looks western and vintage style, everywhere you can live virtual. Each house has 2 umbrellas hanging right outside the door, and the furniture in the room, everything is neatly arranged, even from the slippers. The houses are designed and built with wood, both modern and ancient.
In particular, the Homestay has a full range of services such as breakfast (wine sauce bread, wine sauce noodles, egg noodles, fresh milk drinks, watermelon juice), baked goods if pre-booked, making a fire. camp in the evening free, motorbike rental service to visit locations in Moc Chau, … In the midst of the pressure of work, come to Lavallee to avoid the heat with a simple but fully equipped chalet design, Spacious garden with green grass, and many corners for us to freely check-in for virtual life too!
Reference price: 600,000 – 1,200,000 VND / night
- Address: Sub-area 32, town of Nong Truong – Moc Chau Moc Chau, Son La
- Hotline: 0868 086 660
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://lavalleemocchau.com/
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/homestaylavallee
Each homestay, each hotel has its own style and unique character that will give you a different experience. Please choose the right accommodation for you to have a full vacation.