The most popular means of transportation to Lang Son are bus, train, motorbike. Here is a detailed guide on how to travel by means of transport that you can refer to for your upcoming Lang Son trip.
How far is it from Hanoi to Lang Son?
You can depart from many different places to Lang Son, but the most popular is still from Hanoi. Therefore, how far is the distance from Hanoi to Lang Son is a question many people are interested in. According to google maps, the distance from Hanoi to Lang Son is 152km, the estimated travel time is 2 hours and 34 minutes, depending on the type of vehicle. Based on that distance, you can easily choose for yourself the most suitable means of transportation to Lang Son from Hanoi.
The distance from Hanoi to Lang Son is 152km .
Experience going to Lang Son , you can also refer to the distance from Lang Son city center to neighboring districts in the province below:
– Distance from Bac Son district: 86km
– Binh Gia district: 115km
– Cao Loc district: 13km
– Chi Lang district: 37km
– Dinh Lap district: 67km
– Huu Lung district: 95km
– Loc Binh district: 27km
– Trang Dinh district: 68km
– Van Lang district: 37km
– Van Quan district: 39km
Means of transportation to Lang Son
Here is detailed information about the most popular means of transportation to Lang Son you can refer to:
The most convenient is the bus, you can catch the bus at many bus stations in Hanoi to Lang Son. The price ranges from 100,000 VND to 130,000 VND, with a travel time of about 4 – 4.5 hours. Below is information about bus from Hanoi to Lang Son, you can refer to:
– Duc Dung bus station: Depart from My Dinh bus station to Dong Dang bus station. Departure time is from 5am to 6pm. There are about 53 flights per day. Ticket price is 130,000 VND/person. Contact: 0912266473.
– Dai Bang bus station: From Giap Bat bus station to Lang Son bus station. There are about 22 flights per day). Time is from 6:00am – 4:30pm. Ticket price is 100,000 VND/person. Contact: 0944219688.
– Ngoc Phuong bus station: Depart from My Dinh bus station to Tan Thanh bus station. There is about 1 flight per day, departing at 7am. Ticket price is 120,000 VND/person. Contact: 0984717333.
– Sam Hao bus station: Schedule from Giap Bat bus station to Lang Son bus station. Frequency 1 flight/day, departing at 14:30. Ticket price is 90,000 VND/person. Contact: 0912909428.
– Phuong Hung bus: Departure from Dong Da (Hanoi) – Lang Son. Frequency 1 trip/day, departing at 10:55pm. Ticket price is 100,000 VND/person. Contact: 0253870865.
Bus from Hanoi to Lang Son
Transportation to Lang Son by train departs from Hanoi station. Traveling by train has the advantage of shortening the distance to only 149km and being able to enjoy beautiful scenery along the way. If you want to have more time to explore the beautiful scenery of Lang Son, you can choose the train that departs at night and arrives at Dong Dang station in the morning. Travel time by train is about 4 hours and 15 minutes, the fare ranges from 68,000 VND / extra seat and 120,000 VND / hard seat and 135,000 VND for soft seats with air conditioning. In case you have visa and passport, it is possible to take the train to China from Lang Son. Please refer to the train time information to Lang Son below:
– Train DT3 departs at 6am from Hanoi and arrives at Lang Son at 11:07am
– HDR1 train departs at 9:45 a.m. – arrives in Lang Son at 12:57
– The M3/M4 train departs daily and departs from Long Bien station
– DT3/DD4 train departs daily and ends at Gia Lam station
Take the train to Lang Son from Hanoi
Motorcycles are the means of transport from Hanoi to Lang Son that many people choose. The advantage is that you can take the initiative in travel time, enjoy the beautiful scenery along the way and are suitable for your group of backpackers. However, when traveling by motorbike, you need to pay attention to know the way, ensure a safe speed and bring all documents. Here is the route from Hanoi to Lang Son for your reference:
From Hanoi, you go southwest to Ton Duc Thang street towards Cat Linh -> turn Nguyen Luong Bang street -> Tran Khat Chan overpass -> turn right to Nguyen Khoai -> turn Dam Quang Trung street -> at the roundabout you take the 2nd entrance to Nguyen Van Linh/QL1A -> go straight in the direction of QL279 for about 29km -> turn onto QL1B, you will reach the territory of Lang Son province.
Lang Son trip by motorbike
Means of transportation in Lang Son
After learning about the means of transportation to Lang Son , you can also refer to how to travel in Lang as follows:
Lang Son has many bus routes for you to choose from to move to famous attractions. The advantage of traveling by bus is that it is cheap and quite convenient. You can refer to the following bus routes:
– Route 01: Mai Pha – Tan Thanh bus station
– Route 02: Northern bus station – Na Duong
– Route 03: Pac Luong – Na Sam
Buses move in the center of Lang Son
Suitable for those who go in large groups, want to move quickly, go long distances and do not know the way. However, the price of a taxi is often quite expensive, so you should consider before choosing. Taxi price is about 10,000 VND/km. Taxi companies in Lang Son you can refer to: Lang Son taxi, Tam Gia taxi, Duy Quang taxi, Hoa Hoi taxi, Tung Viet taxi, Hong Hai taxi, Loc Binh taxi, Huong Sen taxi, Binh Gia taxi, Northern taxi Son, taxi Khanh Linh…
Rent a convenient taxi to travel in Lang Son
Vehicles in Lang Son , you can also rent a motorbike for about 100,000 VND – 200,000 VND / day depending on the type of vehicle. Motels, hotels, or motorbike rental addresses in Lang Son all provide this service. In addition, you can also take a motorbike taxi and remember to ask for the price before going to avoid being “hacked”.
The above are the most convenient means of transportation to Lang Son , hoping to help you easily choose the most suitable way for you to explore the beautiful scenery of Lang Son .