Not only famous for beautiful beaches like Cua Tung, Cua Viet, Quang Tri tourism also allows you to discover peaceful fishing villages. Among them, Cua Viet fishing village in Quang Tri is an attractive destination for tourists with its peaceful scenery and the simple life of fishermen here.
Where is Cua Viet fishing village in Quang Tri?
Cua Viet fishing village is located in Cua Viet town, Gio Linh district, about 15km southeast of Dong Ha city center. From the Trans-Asia road, continue about 1km to the North, you will reach Cua Viet Quang Tri fishing village . This is a long-standing fishing village in Quang Tri, attracting visitors with the peaceful scenery of the village and many unique cultural features preserved to this day.
Cua Viet fishing village is an attractive destination for tourists
How to move to Cua Viet fishing village
To reach Cua Viet fishing village, you first need to move to Quang Tri province. Depending on the departure location, you can choose from different types of vehicles such as airplanes, passenger cars or motorbikes. For those who are far away, it is most convenient to take a plane to Quang Binh or Hue, then take a bus to Quang Tri.
For those in the neighboring province, you can go by bus to Quang Tri or take the train to Dong Ha station. If you want to be proactive about travel time, you can travel by motorbike. In case you are not familiar with the road, you can go to Dong Ha and then take a taxi to continue about 15km to Cua Viet Quang Tri fishing village .
You can travel by different means of transport to Cua Viet fishing village
Discover the peaceful Cua Viet fishing village in Quang Tri
What does Cua Viet fishing village have ? Coming to Cua Viet fishing village, visitors will feel the peaceful and peaceful atmosphere. It is the image of wooden boats, basket boats, oars or the nets of fishermen here. The image of the fishermen in the sea is honest and spontaneous, with tanned skin but always smiling and friendly to visitors.
The peaceful scene of Cua Viet fishing village
Exploring Cua Viet Quang Tri fishing village, you should start your journey early in the morning. At this time, the fishermen here get up very early to prepare their belongings to start a new day floating at sea. It is the image of boats lined up far away on the seabed. Along with that, the rays of sunlight to welcome the dawn began to glimmer behind the tall poplar trees. You can take a walk around to breathe in the fresh air and watch the romantic sunrise.
Scenes of busy life and trade of fishermen in the fishing village
One of the interesting experiences that you should not miss when coming to Cua Viet fishing village is, waking up early in the morning to go to the fish market to learn about the trading scene of the people here. It is a picture of boats full of shrimp, crabs, fish, squid, or scenes of fish being removed from the net. You will be able to choose to buy a variety of fresh seafood at super cheap prices to enjoy or take home as a gift. In particular, at the early markets in the fishing village, there are also restaurants selling delicious dishes from seafood and Quang Tri specialties.
Admire the beautiful sunset of Cua Viet fishing village
Experience going to Cua Viet Quang Tri fishing village , in the afternoon when the sun goes down, the whole sea appears vast. You can walk around the beach to admire the scenery, pick up shells, snails and listen to the sound of the waves. You can immerse yourself in relaxation with the cool water at the beach here and participate in many exciting games. After bathing, you will enjoy a variety of fresh seafood at the seaside restaurants.
The fishing scene of the fishermen in the fishing village
In the evening, you can join the fishermen in the fishing village to go squid fishing, night fishing. Floating on the boat together, the boat went to the sea under the light of the lights in the middle of the vast ocean. Perhaps this is the most interesting experience that you should not miss when you have the opportunity to visit Cua Viet fishing village. You will enjoy your fruits after a night of fishing right on the fresh boat.
Experience going squid fishing at night in the fishing village
Notes when going to Cua Viet Quang Tri fishing village
Visiting Cua Viet fishing village , you can refer to some notes below:
– Visiting Cua Viet fishing village, you should also determine the appropriate time to avoid the stormy season. Specifically, the period from 5 to 6 is the most beautiful time, and avoid going from September to October during the rainy and stormy season.
– About accommodation in fishing villages, you can rent guest houses for people living in fishing villages. In general, tourism services in the fishing village have not developed much, so you can stay at Cua Viet beach area .
– Foodservice you can eat with the people here at a very cheap price. If you have breakfast, you can go to the seafood market in the early morning with many restaurants serving.
– The people here are very friendly and hospitable, if you don’t understand something or need help, don’t hesitate to ask.
– If you go in a large group, you can bring camping gear and tools to organize teambuilding activities, campfires…
– Near the fishing village, there are many fruit orchards planted by the people here. If you are lucky enough to go in the ripe fruit season, you can combine visiting the fruit garden here.
– If you want to buy seafood to take home, you can ask people to pack styrofoam boxes to preserve the freshness.
Above is the whole experience of going to Cua Viet Quang Tri fishing village: Move, explore and note . Hopefully, the above useful information will help you have a memorable trip in this beautiful fishing village of Quang Tri. Besides, you can refer to: Quang Tri travel experience to have more valuable experience for the upcoming trip.