Temporarily forget about Khem beach, Long Beach, Sao beach to go to Ong Lang beach, which is known as the “Maldives of Phu Quoc ” or the place most checked-in by Westerners. Exploring Ong Lang beach in Phu Quoc, visitors will be immersed in the cool water, scuba diving to see corals, and organize a super fun BBQ party.
Locating coordinates of Ong Lang beach Phu Quoc
Where is Ong Lang Beach in Phu Quoc ? Ong Lang Beach is located in the northwest area of Phu Quoc Island, between Cua Can and Duong Dong town. From Duong Dong town center to Ong Lang beach about 7km, located separately from the hustle and bustle. Ong Lang Beach attracts visitors with its beautiful peaceful and quiet scenery ideal for relaxation. Ong Lang Beach Phu Quoc attracts tourists with its wild beauty
To reach Ong Lang Phu Quoc beach , from the center of Duong Dong town, you follow the direction of the North Island for about 5km -> you will see on the left side of the road there are many signposts to Eco Beach Resort -> continue walking 1km to reach the destination. Ong Lang beach. If not, you can look up on google maps the way to Dinh Ba to reach the nearby Ong Lang beach. In case you are not familiar with the way or in a large group, you can hire a taxi to go directly to Ong Lang beach from Duong Dong for about 80,000 VND / way.
The best time to explore the beautiful scenery of Ong Lang beach
Experience going to Ong Lang beach , you can go at any time to be beautiful. The dry season from October to March next year, is considered the best time to explore the beauty of Ong Lang beach. At this time, the weather is less rainy, cool, beautiful sunshine and calm waves. The period from April to September is the rainy season in Phu Quoc, but only appearing in the early morning does not affect your fun. For the best trip, you should check the weather forecast before going to Ong Lang beach.
You can explore the beautiful scenery of Ong Lang beach at any time. Photo: dulichchat
Where to stay when coming to Ong Lang beach in Phu Quoc?
Traveling to Ong Lang beach, Phu Quoc, where should you stay ? You have many different choices when staying overnight at Ong Lang beach with a system of resorts, hotels, or cheap motels. Depending on your needs and costs, you should choose the most suitable place to stop when exploring this beautiful beach. In addition, if you want to enjoy the bustling space and go to the night market, you can rent a hotel in the Duong Dong town area.
Here are some suggestions for beautiful hotels and resorts near Ong Lang beach for your reference:
– The Shells Resort & Spa Phu Quoc – Address: Ganh Gio Beach, Duong Dong Town. Prices range from 2 million VND/night
– Sea Sense Resort – Address: Ong Lang hamlet, Cua Duong commune. Prices range from 1.1 million VND/night
– Chen Sea Resort & Spa – Address: Bai Xep, Ong Lang village, Cua Duong commune. Prices range from 2 million VND/night
– Elwood Resort – Address: Ong Lang hamlet, Cua Duong commune. Room rates range from 750,000 VND/night
– Camia Resort & Spa Phu Quoc – Address: group 3, Ong Lang hamlet. Prices range from 1.6 million VND/night
Note: If you plan to travel to Ong Lang beach on weekends and Tet holidays, you should book at least 1-2 months early to get a good price and avoid running out of rooms.
Ong Lang beach area has many beautiful resorts
|>>See more: All information about Phu Quoc hotel|
Swim, have fun and check-in super beautiful at Ong Lang beach, Phu Quoc
What’s on Ong Lang Beach in Phu Quoc? Exploring Ong Lang beach, you will admire the wild beauty of the sea and peaceful atmosphere with fine white sand beaches, soaring poplar trees and clear blue sea. Here are the interesting experiences that you should not miss when coming to Ong Lang beach:
Go to the beach
Ong Lang Beach owns clear blue water that can be seen to the bottom, smooth white sand ideal for relaxing and bathing. You will be immersed in the cool water to forget all the fatigue of life. The area near the beach has buoy rental services and fresh water baths to serve the needs of visitors.
Swimming and relaxing at Ong Lang beach. Photo: halotravel
Snorkeling to see corals, fishing
One of the interesting experiences that many tourists love when coming to Ong Lang beach is scuba diving and relaxing fishing. Ong Lang beach area has calm waves and has beautiful coral reefs that attract visitors to admire. You should bring diving gear, swimming goggles to snorkel to see the beautiful coral reefs. Besides, Ong Lang’s clear blue sea water is ideal for fishing, catching snails and corals.
Snorkeling to see coral at Ong Lang beach
Watch the romantic sunset
Ong Lang Beach Phu Quoc is known as the place to watch the most beautiful sunset on pearl island. The image of the sunset, along with the crashing waves and the fishing boats returning to the mainland, creates a beautiful picture. Before the beautiful sunset, you can not only relax your soul but also choose for yourself beautiful shooting angles as a souvenir.
Watch the romantic sunset
If you are a person who loves to explore and experience, you can’t miss kayaking. Ong Lang beach area offers many kayak rental services for visitors. Then the lessor will guide you on how to row the boat properly. The most ideal area for kayaking is near Ong Lang beach or Cua Can river.
Experience kayaking at Ong Lang beach. Photo: place
Enjoy BBQ party
Coming to Ong Lang beach, you cannot miss the super fun BBQ party with relatives and friends. You can contact the resort management for a barbecue. Or you can go to Duong Dong market to buy seafood for processing right next to the beach.
Enjoy a BBQ on the beach. Photo: place
What to eat when coming to Ong Lang beach, Phu Quoc?
Eating and drinking at Ong Lang beach, Phu Quoc, you will enjoy a lot of fresh seafood here such as: herring salad, steamed crabs, grilled urchin with onion fat, grilled bien mai horn, snails, crab blood soup, seafood melaleuca mushroom, mackerel…
Around the area of Ong Lang beach, there are many restaurants to serve the dining needs of tourists such as:
– So True Restaurant Phu Quoc specializes in traditional Vietnamese dishes, seafood and vegetarian dishes. In addition, the restaurant also serves cocktails and wines.
– Mai Jo Fusion Treat Restaurant serves seafood and healthy dishes.
– On The Rocks Restaurant has a view overlooking Ong Lang beach, serving Vietnamese and Western dishes. To enjoy a delicious meal and live a beautiful virtual life at this restaurant, you should make a reservation in advance.
– Bittersweet Cocktail Bar combines restaurant and bar, ideal for enjoying drinks and delicious food.Enjoy all kinds of fresh seafood
Notes when exploring Ong Lang beach in Phu Quoc
You should also save the following useful information when exploring Ong Lang beach :
– Should bring sunscreen, hat, waterproof bag, beachwear…
– Ong Lang Beach has many beautiful beaches, but you should pay attention when traveling to avoid slipping.
– Bring backup charger, camera, phone to save beautiful moments at Ong Lang beach.
– Avoid bringing too many items, because the service around Ong Lang beach is quite developed.
– If you organize a meal near the beach, remember to clean it up after you leave.
– You can buy seafood at Duong Dong market and have it packed in styrofoam boxes.
Above is the whole experience of going to Ong Lang Phu Quoc beach: Where to go, what to eat and drink ? Hopefully, the above useful information will help you have a trip to explore this beautiful sea paradise to the fullest. In addition, you can refer to Phu Quoc travel experiences for your upcoming trip.