Not only a delicious dish, but fried eggs with guise leaves also have the effect of curing bone and joint diseases, very good for the elderly.
- Betel leaves remove old leaves, hard stalks, wash and finely chop. Finely chopped dry onions.
- Put eggs, minced meat, bay leaves, dried onions in a bowl, add 2 teaspoons fish sauce, 1/2 teaspoon soup powder, 1 teaspoon seasoning, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, 1 tablespoon filtered water and then beat well so that the spices dissolve, the mixture blends, there are no lumps.
- Put the cooking oil in the pan, when the oil is hot, reduce the heat to medium low and add the egg, meat and bay leaf mixture (can be divided into 2 small batches), shake and spread the pan evenly. Fry on one side until the egg is golden brown, then use a ladle to flip the other side and fry the underside until golden. Once the eggs are cooked, transfer to a plate and enjoy with hot rice.
- Finished product requirements: The surface of the fried egg is golden, alternating with the green of the guava leaves, a little dark pink of the ground meat, especially the rustic aroma of the guise leaves, which is very good for rice regardless of the season.
- In addition to frying, you can steam eggs with guise leaves, minced meat is also very attractive.
- You can replace minced meat with minced fat with guise leaves or chopped frog mixed with guise leaves, fried eggs are also very “rice consuming”.
- When frying eggs, you should add a little water so that the eggs do not dry out, keeping the water and sweetness of the dish.
- 4-5 chicken eggs
- 1 bunch of bay leaves
- 150 g ground pork (optional)
- Seasoning: Fish sauce, soup powder (salt), seasoning seeds, pepper, dried onions.
- Cooking oil