It doesn’t take much time, it’s not too fussy, delicious, and beautifully fried squid with three colors will make your family’s meal cozier.
- Peel pumpkin, beetroot, chayote, use a round spoon to scoop each piece, put in boiling water to blanch, take out and drain. Clean the squid, peel off the outer skin, cut into slices to eat.
- Heat oil, saute garlic, onion, add squid and stir fry, seasoning powder, oyster sauce, satay chili sauce, sugar. Continue to mix in the vegetables.
- Sprinkle with scallions, serve immediately.
- 1/2 kg pumpkin (pumpkin)
- They are
- 200g squid
- Scallions washed, cut
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon satay chili sauce
- Seasoning powder, sugar, cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon onion, minced garlic