The quiet, gentle space and attractive drinks at the cafes below will be an ideal stop for those who like to enjoy the feeling of being alone.
If you are looking for a place for a self-date (self-date) or simply want to enjoy your free time alone, the cafes in the inner city of Ho Chi Minh City are a suggestion.
Lifestyle suggests the following addresses for people who like to go for coffee alone based on the following 3 criteria:
- Ease of finding the location of the shop
- Quiet, gentle space
- The enthusiastic service attitude of the staff
- Convenience, suitable for many needs
- In addition to drinks, the menu also includes cakes or snacks
Nguyen Dinh Chieu, District 3
Coffee . 9-22 o’clock. 28,000-54,000 VND
|Photo: Aday coffee|
To get to Àday, you will go through stairs with the instructions of very cute flowers. The restaurant is located on the top floor and has an open design, so the space is quite airy.
On weekends, you can also visit here to participate in events such as English classes or acoustic music nights.
– Located on the central street of District 3, but the shop shares the same address as a clothing shop, so if you don’t pay attention, you may pass by.
– The shop is divided into 2 areas, meeting different purposes of customers. If you go alone, you can still choose a private space for yourself.
– In addition to the balcony area to relax and enjoy the ideal me-time, when coming to the shop you can also work or read a book alone.
– Besides the water dishes, the shop also serves more bear cakes, burnt rice and panna cotta for you to enjoy.
– Friendly staff attitude, ready to advise and support customers when needed.
Overall rating: 4.5/5
Vo Oanh, Binh Thanh District
Coffee . 8:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. 35,000-60,000 VND
The main brown color and yellow light of the restaurant bring a cozy and comfortable feeling like at home. Another point about Tullia that I really like is the meticulousness and meticulousness. From tables and chairs, decorations to menus, are carefully invested and cared for by the restaurant.
– The shop is located quite hidden, there is a parking lot right in front.
– The space of the restaurant has 2 floors but is not too wide, the music is also played at a moderate volume so it is very quiet.
– Power sockets and light are evenly distributed in different locations in the shop, so you can come to work or relax.
– The drink menu of the bar is quite complete. Personally, I find the mixed milk tea a bit sweet. The side dishes are also not diverse.
– The staff is only one person so sometimes the service is a bit slow.
Overall rating: 4/5
Tay Mo Space
Pham Ngoc Thach, District 3
Coffee . 9-21 o’clock. 30,000-60,000 VND
In my opinion, the most suitable time for you to come to Tay Mo is in the morning. The shop has an open space, without using air conditioning, so you can catch the early sunshine and enjoy the fresh air here.
– The shop is located in an old apartment building, not too difficult to find.
– The space is quite large, there are not too many tables and chairs, so it is very private. Besides, the shop also made an impression on me when it harmoniously combined the unique and personal decorations with the cool green area of the trees.
– In addition to low tables and chairs, the shop also has a high table area with an electric socket so you can come here to work alone.
– Drinks here are quite diverse but mostly familiar dishes. The restaurant does not have cakes or side dishes.
– The shop only has one staff but is still very welcoming and quick service.
Overall rating: 3.5/5
Nguyen Van Trang, District 1
Coffee . 8-22 o’clock. 35,000-115,000 VND
Room44 is located on the 4th floor of an apartment complex. In addition to the indoor area, customers can also choose to sit outside on the balcony.
It- Located in the old apartment complex, but the shop is located in the center of District 1, very easy to find. The shop also supports customers with parking fees under the apartment.
– The space of the restaurant is taken as the main brown tone, giving me a feeling of warmth and closeness every time I visit.
– The tables and chairs here are suitable for many different needs, so if you go alone, you can easily find yourself a suitable position.
– The menu of the shop is quite complete, in addition to drinking water, there are also cakes and savory cakes.
– The staff here are also very enthusiastic, the drinks can’t be adjusted to the sugar but still help me add tea to get the desired taste.
Overall rating: 4/5
Monday Morning Saigon
Vo Van Kiet, District 1
Coffee . 8-14 o’clock. 25,000-55,000 VND
I happened to know and feel very curious about the introduction: “This is not a cafe” of the shop. When I experience it, I find it not wrong because Monday Morning makes customers feel like coming home.
– The shop is located in District 1 but if you come for the first time, it will be quite difficult to find.
– The space is quite small. However, the seating arrangement is very reasonable.
– You can choose to sit in the bar area, and watch the bartenders mix and prepare food and drinks. If you need a place to work, the shop also has high tables and chairs, quite comfortable. Or when looking for a place to chill and see the city, the front balcony is for you.
– The menu of the restaurant has both food and drinks. The taste is quite good and the arrangement is very neat.
– Friendly and very enthusiastic staff. To get to the shop, you need to pay an additional 2,000 VND to take the elevator. Monday Morning is also subtle when preparing change for customers if needed. You can also “match” with this shop for the next time or for those in need.