Go Gang rafting village is an attractive destination for tourists when they have the opportunity to travel to Vung Tau. Forget about the beautiful sea paradise to “change the wind” with the Go Gang raft village in Vung Tau to experience many interesting things.
Where is the address of Go Gang rafting village in Vung Tau?
Go Gang rafting village is located in Long Son commune, Vung Tau city , Ba Ria Vung Tau province. Go Gang rafting village in Vung Tau is an attractive destination for tourists to visit, learn the process of fish farming on rafts, relax fishing and check-in virtual life. Besides, visitors can also learn about the simple life of fishermen in the fishing village and enjoy all the specialties here.
Go Gang rafting village is a tourist attraction in Vung Tau
How to move to Go Gang rafting village in Vung Tau?
Experience going to Go Gang rafting village in Vung Tau , to move to this rafting village you can easily go from Vung Tau city center or from Saigon. As follows:
– From Saigon -> Go Gang raft village : Depart from Saigon -> go along Truong Chinh route -> Cong Hoa street -> Nguyen Van Troi street -> Truong Sa -> Dien Bien Phu -> highway direction Ho Chi Minh – Long Thanh – Dau Giay -> turn to Vo Nguyen Giap street -> go straight to Go Gang rafting village.
– Vung Tau city center -> Go Gang rafting village : Move to Thirty April Street -> go along you will see Hawaiian cafe -> turn to Vo Nguyen Giap/QL51 street -> go straight 2km -> turn left Go to Truong Sa Street -> keep going straight to come.
How to move to Go Gang raft village
What’s interesting about Go Gang rafting village in Vung Tau?
Are you wondering what the Go Gang raft village in Vung Tau has? Follow Vinlove to discover this beautiful village below!
Explore the beautiful scenery of the village
Go Gang raft village is designed with three sides bordering the sea, when visiting the raft village, visitors will be able to participate in many interesting experiences. Explore the river scenery, experience the fishing village life and go floating rafting.
Admire the beautiful scenery of Go Gang raft village from above
At Go Gang raft village, there is a raft rental service including sailing for visitors to visit and admire the beautiful scenery. You will move to the middle of the raft village and admire the immense beauty here. If you want to experience fishing, you can bring your gear on the raft and enjoy your results.
Check-in beautiful virtual living in Go Gang raft village. Photo: halotravel
Enjoy a peaceful life
Traveling to Go Gang rafting village in Vung Tau , visitors can not only go rafting to enjoy beautiful scenery, but also learn about the peaceful and rustic life of fishermen living on the island. It is a stretch of sandy beach and rafts of shrimp, fish and seafood in the distance… Let’s feel the beauty of the harmony between the sun, the wind and the salty scent of the sea here.
Explore and learn about the lives of the villagers
Experience the experience of renting a boat to explore the beautiful scenery of Go Gan rafting village. Photo: mia
Enjoy fresh seafood
The restaurant in Go Gang raft village has a spacious space with a capacity of 500 guests, cool and enthusiastic service. Visitors will be able to choose from a variety of fresh seafood raised on the raft. Enjoy delicious food and enjoy the cool breeze on the raft. Food at the restaurant is quite cheap and has a wide variety of menus.
Some famous delicious seafood at the restaurant are loved by many diners such as: King nail snail, catfish, lionfish, grouper, snail, bream, sea bass, octopus, crab, crab meat , tiger shrimp, mantis shrimp…
The restaurant of the raft village has a spacious space
When exploring the beautiful scenery of Go Gang raft village in Vung Tau , visitors can combine going to Long Son Island to check-in a beautiful virtual life. In addition, visitors can also experience many interesting activities on Go Gang Island such as:
– Rent a boat to cruise on Dinh river
– Visit the village of salt making and oyster farming
– Nice check-in at Co Chay beach
– Swimming, canoeing, scuba diving to see corals.
The perfect destination for a weekend getaway with friends. Photo: thudiavungtau
Check-in beautiful virtual living at Long Son island Vung Tau. Photo: @oliver.cao
Notes when going to Go Gang rafting village in Vung Tau
Here are the most complete notes when going to the Go Gang rafting village in Vung Tau that you can refer to:
– It is recommended to go on days with cool weather and mild sunshine to conveniently explore and have fun at the raft village. If you go to the rafting village on a rainy day, it is very dangerous and you cannot go sailing to see the scenery.
– To explore the beautiful scenery of the village, you can go 2 days 1 night, with only 15 minutes of travel, you will be at the beautiful Go Gang raft village to have fun.
– Accommodation service in raft villages has not yet developed, so you should arrange to go in the morning or afternoon to move to Vung Tau city center to rent a hotel to rest.
If you are looking for a place with peaceful scenery to relax and have fun with family and friends on the weekend, Go Gang village is the ideal destination that you should not miss. In addition, you can refer to: Vung Tau travel experience to have the most complete trip!