Traveling to Can Tho, visitors will be able to travel on an “iron horse” to explore the beautiful scenery of Tay Do with beautiful landscapes such as Ninh Kieu Wharf, Cai Rang floating market, Binh Thuy ancient houses or gardens. lush fruit.
Which season is the best to travel to Can Tho?
Tay Do has a temperate, cool and pleasant climate, so you can travel to Can Tho at any time of the year, which is ideal. The best time is that from September to November is the flood season in Can Tho, so visitors will be able to explore the poetic beauty of the West. Or you can visit the West from June to August, with fruitful gardens and enjoy fresh Western fruits.
In addition, you can travel to Tay Do on the full moon day of December or the full moon day of April to attend the biggest festivals in the West: Thuong Dien and Ha Dien Ceremonies with a vibrant festive atmosphere.
Traveling to Can Tho in all four seasons out of five is beautiful. Photo: (@cuthuy)
What means of transport to travel to Can Tho?
To travel to Can Tho, you can choose many different means of transportation such as: self-driving car, train, motorbike… The most chosen vehicle for traveling to Tay Do is the motorbike, which is both convenient and convenient. Be proactive in your travel time. Depart from Saigon, follow National Highway 1A -> follow My Thuan bridge -> to City. Vinh Long turn right and go straight to see Can Tho bridge -> go straight and you will reach the city center. Can Tho.
>> Can Tho backpacking experience: If you travel by motorbike, you should pay attention, because there are many potholes and potholes, so you need to keep a steady hand on the steering wheel. Do not drive too fast and overtaking recklessly will be very dangerous. In particular, those who are not used to driving long distances need to hold the steering wheel firmly throughout the journey to ensure safety.
Backpacking Can Tho by motorbike is chosen by many young people. Photo: dulichkhampha24h
Where to go and what to do when traveling to Can Tho?
Traveling to Can Tho, you will discover the beautiful scenery of the poetic Western rivers with many famous places. Let’s start the journey to the beautiful Tay Do land with Vinlove!
River tourism destination in Can Tho
Can Tho is famous for its poetic western river region, visiting here visitors will discover famous landmarks such as:
– Cai Rang floating market : The most famous is Cai Rang floating market with early morning trading activities taking place right on the floating market. Visitors will learn about the living and trading scene on the river as well as shopping.
– Ninh Kieu Wharf : From Ninh Kieu Wharf, visitors will be able to admire the beautiful scenery of the romantic Hau River with a fun park, fresh green trees and busy sailboats on the river.
– Extensive fruit garden : For each season in Can Tho, there will be unique fruits such as: rambutan, star apple, durian, jackfruit, longan… for you to enjoy and buy as gifts.
– Bang Lang stork garden : When traveling to Can Tho, you cannot miss the famous Bang Lang stork garden to learn about the lives of the storks here and take photos as souvenirs.
Cai Rang floating market is a favorite backpacking destination in Can Tho. Photo: (@vi.hui)
Famous tourist areas in Can Tho
When traveling to Can Tho, you cannot miss the eco-tourism areas with poetic beauty and many interesting games and entertainment. Let’s take a look at famous eco-tourism areas in Can Tho such as:
– My Khanh tourist area : Is the most famous ecological area in Tay Do with a large natural space with many green trees and attractive entertainment activities. Coming to My Khanh tourist village, visitors will be able to participate in interesting experiential activities such as: Slapping ditches to catch fish, picking fruit, watching monkey circus, dog racing, boat racing…
– Con Son tourist area : This place is famous for its peaceful atmosphere, ideal for “escape” after a tiring day of work. Surrounding the Con Son tourist area are creeks and green coconut trees, creating beautiful and poetic scenery.
– Phu Sa tourist area : If you still don’t know what to do in Can Tho , then Phu Sa tourist area is the ideal destination that you should not miss. Exploring Phu Sa tourist area, you will admire the peaceful beauty of lotus ponds, towering palm trees and participate in thrilling games such as: surfing, picnicking, motorbike surfing…
Con Son is a favorite backpacking destination for many tourists. Photo: vinpearl
Can Tho travel itinerary 2 days 1 night
Can Tho 2 days 1 night trip is a popular itinerary chosen by many people. Below is the detailed schedule that you can refer to:
Day 1: Saigon – Can Tho
Morning: Depart from Saigon to Can Tho, on the way you can stop to explore famous places in Tien Giang.
Arrive in Can Tho and start visiting Bang Lang stork garden. Then check in to the hotel and have lunch.
Afternoon: Continue the afternoon schedule to travel to My Khanh tourist village, visit and have fun. If you have time, you can go to the noodle oven to learn the noodle making process and buy it as a gift.
Evening: After dinner, take a walk to admire the beautiful scenery of Ninh Kieu wharf and return to your room to rest, ending the first day of traveling to Can Tho .
Explore Ninh Kieu wharf when traveling to Can Tho. Photo: vinpearl
Day 2: Can Tho – Saigon
Morning: Get up early to go to Cai Rang floating market to learn about the daily life and trade, take souvenir photos and have breakfast.
Then move to famous fruit gardens in Can Tho to visit, take pictures and buy as gifts such as: Phong Dien garden, Lung Tram garden, An Phuoc plum garden on Tan Loc island, fruit garden Ba Hiep tree…
Noon: Have lunch and rest.
Afternoon: Drive around Can Tho city and shop for specialties as gifts, depart home.
Explore eco-tourism areas in Can Tho. English: thamhiemmekong
Where should you stay and what to eat when traveling to Can Tho?
Regarding food and drink when traveling to Can Tho, you have many choices of Tay Do specialties such as: Banh xeo, duck cooked in congee, grilled snails with pepper, roasted hamsters, grilled sticky bananas, banh tam bi, tai fish. Deep-fried statuettes, Cai Rang grilled spring rolls, grilled snakehead fish, cork hot pot, sewer cakes…
Regarding where to stay when traveling to Can Tho, you can choose homestays, motels, hotels… In the central area of the city. Can Tho has many motels and hotels for your reference with prices ranging from 350,000 VND/night for homestays and from 500,000 – 1,500,000 VND/night for hotels.
Enjoy the specialties of banh xeo when traveling to Can Tho. Photo: thewaterman
Things to note when traveling to Can Tho safely and experience
The following notes will help you have the most enjoyable and experienced backpacking trip to Can Tho:
– If traveling by motorbike, you should check the safety of the vehicle, learn the route and bring all documents.
– To buy gifts when traveling to Tay Do, you can refer to: Sau Tia plum wine, fish sauce, dried foods, Cai Rang spring rolls, souvenirs, handicrafts…
– If you intend to camp in Can Tho when going on a backpacking trip, you should bring tent equipment.
– When traveling in a large group, you can camp or stay in a homestay.
Traveling to Can Tho to explore beautiful places and enjoy delicious specialties of Tay Do, promises to be an interesting experience when “relaxing” with friends or family after stressful working days. .
Photo,Video: Internet (Vinlove.net)