List of snack bars in Phu Quoc famous for their delicious food, diverse menus, and reasonable prices that are loved and chosen by many diners today.
Snack shops in Phu Quoc are delicious and famous
If you are looking for snack shops in Phu Quoc to enjoy on your upcoming trip, then let’s “pocket” suggestions of delicious, nutritious, and cheap addresses below!
1. Ut Cau rice paper
– Address: 325 Nguyen Trung Truc, Duong Dong
– Opening hours: 12:00 – 23:00 from Monday to Sunday
– Reference price: 12,000 – 30,000 VND
For delicious snacks in Phu Quoc, you cannot miss Ut Cau rice paper shop on Nguyen Trung Truc street, Duong Dong town. The restaurant is a favorite address of many tourists when they have the opportunity to visit Phu Quoc . The plus point of the restaurant is that the ingredients used to prepare dishes have clear and guaranteed origins. Some of the restaurant’s favorite dishes include: Dip satay rice paper, kumquat garlic rice paper, butter rice paper, tamarind rice paper, mixed rice paper… If you are a fan of rice paper, definitely not You can’t miss this very famous Ut Cau rice paper shop.
Ut Cau rice paper is a famous snack address in Phu Quoc. Photo: thanhnien
2. Optical HD – Steak Box
– Address: Quang HD 82 Nguyen Trung Truc, Duong Dong, Phu Quoc
– Opening hours: 8am – 10:30pm (Monday to Sunday)
– Reference price: 10,000 – 100,000 VND
Quang HD – Steak Box is a snack restaurant in Phu Quoc famous for its diverse menu including:
– Fried dishes: Beef balls, fried fish balls, sausages…
– Food: Braised beef, rice, fried noodles, bread…
– Blended ice dishes: Cookies, matcha…
– Desserts are fruits.
The plus point of the restaurant is that it has a diverse menu with many dishes to choose from. The restaurant has spacious space and is decorated in a beautiful, cozy classic style. The food is prepared to suit your taste and has beautiful decor suitable for virtual living.
Quang HD – Steak Box is an address loved by many diners. Photo: Facebook. Optical HD – Steak Box
3. Ket Nhi salt and chili toast
– Address: No. 275/A 30-4, Duong Dong, Phu Quoc City
– Opening hours: Monday – Sunday (10:00 – 22:00)
– Price: 35,000 – 50,000 VND
If you still don’t know if Phu Quoc has any delicious snack shops , then Ket Nhi Salt and Pepper Toast Shop is an address that you should not miss. The shop specializes in grilled bread mixed with rich and delicious flavors. The menu at Ket Nhi restaurant is famous for dishes such as:
– Special grilled bread with dipping sauce
– Toasted bread with full topping.
– Toasted bread with salt and chili flakes
– Toasted fish cake
Hot, crispy, delicious toasted bread served with delicious, fatty sauces. The shop has a small space suitable for gathering friends to enjoy delicious and cheap snacks.
Ket Nhi salt and chili toast is famous for its attractive snacks. Photo: inhat
4. Phu Quoc snack shop
– Address: 22C Ly Thuong Kiet next to Bui supermarket
– Opening hours: 10am – 10pm (Monday – Sunday)
– Reference price: 20,000 – 60,000 VND
When mentioning delicious snack shops in Phu Quoc, you cannot miss Phu Quoc snack shop on Ly Thuong Kiet street. The restaurant serves a diverse and frequently changing menu. The most popular snacks at the restaurant include: Lemongrass chicken feet, cheese chicken cakes, kumquat tea, strawberry tea, peach tea, milk tea, fruit yogurt… In addition, there are also dishes such as : Rice paper, mixed noodles, kimbap. The shop offers delivery service upon request.
Phu Quoc snack shop has a menu of attractive snacks. Photo: foody
5. T&N snack shop
– Address: Mai Quoc Khanh Hostel, block 9, Tran Phu Duong, East Phu Quoc
– Opening hours: 10am – 9pm
– Reference price: 10,000 – 100,000 VND
T&N is a snack address in Phu Quoc famous for its delicious chrysanthemum bread. Enjoy chrysanthemum bread with fresh milk with brown sugar pearls to fill your stomach in the afternoon. The restaurant serves a diverse menu with dishes such as salted egg rolls, soft cheese crab bread, buttered bread… The plus point of the restaurant is that it serves every customer’s request.
If you are a lover of delicious cakes, you definitely cannot miss the famous T&N snack shop when traveling to Phu Quoc. Plus the enthusiastic service attitude of the staff, you will definitely be satisfied.
T&N snack shop is famous for its cakes. Photo: bakez
6. Nhai – cheap and delicious snack shop in Phu Quoc
– Address: 25 Nguyen Trung Truc, Duong Dong, Phu Quoc
– Opening hours: 14:00 – 22:00
– Reference price: 30,000 – 100,000 VND
It would be a mistake to mention snack shops in Phu Quoc but ignore Nhai restaurant on Nguyen Trung Truc street. The menu of favorite snacks at the restaurant includes: Scorched rice with floss, dried beef salad, rolled or mixed rice paper, fried corn… The plus point of the restaurant is its spacious space and outdoor area. to enjoy food and admire the street scenery. The restaurant is most crowded in the evening. In the afternoon, gather with friends to enjoy milk tea or peach tea at the restaurant.
Nhai – a popular cheap and delicious snack restaurant in Phu Quoc. Photo: toplist
7. Ancient House Tea
– Address: 14 Bach Dang, TT. Duong Dong, City. Phu Quoc
– Opening hours: 7am – 10pm
– Reference price: 10,000 – 20,000 VND
Nha Co sweet soup shop is a snack suggestion in Phu Quoc for those with a sweet tooth. The restaurant has a small space, but is very clean, airy and has delicious food. The restaurant’s menu serves a variety of sweet soups such as: Khuc Bach sweet soup, grapefruit sweet soup, Thai sweet soup, mixed sweet soup…. The shop also serves smoothies, coffee, and orange juice. The tea at Nha Co restaurant is considered to be moderately sweet, especially the Thai sweet soup which is very delicious and fragrant. Reasonable prices and quick service are the plus points of the restaurant.
Che Co Restaurant is a delicious, nutritious, and cheap snack address in Phu Quoc. Photo: toplist
8. Phu Quoc cake shop
– Address: Nguyen Van Cu, Ham Ninh Commune, City. Phu Quoc
– Opening hours: 10am – 5pm
– Reference price: 15,000 – 20,000 VND
Banh Tre is a famous specialty in Phu Quoc that any tourist wants to enjoy once. The Banh Cong restaurant on Nguyen Van Cu Street is considered the most delicious and has reasonable prices. The plus point of the restaurant is that the cake is fried until golden, crispy and has a delicious filling with richly marinated minced meat that is very delicious, especially delicious fresh shrimp. Enjoy Banh Tre with raw vegetables and irresistible dipping sauce.
Phu Quoc cake shop. Photo: kimanh_kate
9. Coc Snail Restaurant
– Address: No. 4 Nguyen Hue, Quarter 8, Phu Quoc
– Opening hours: 15:00 – 22:00
– Reference price: From 50,000 VND
This snack shop in Phu Quoc specializes in fresh seafood dishes at super affordable prices. The most popular dish at the restaurant is snails, delicious roasted ca na snails with salt. Fresh snails are carefully prepared and processed on the same day so they retain their fresh flavor. In addition, the restaurant also serves many other attractive snacks such as grilled squid beard, squid teeth, grilled squid satay…
Coc Snail Restaurant has a menu of attractive snail dishes. Photo: vinpearl
10. Vo Thi Sau Thai rolled ice cream
– Address: Dinh Cau Night Market, along Vo Thi Sau Street, Phu Quoc
– Opening hours: 10am – 10pm
– Reference price: 25,000 – 30,000 VND
The Thai rolled ice cream shop at Dinh Cau night market is loved by many tourists with all kinds of ice cream and delicious flavors. Colorful ice cream cups made from fresh fruits for only 25,000 VND/cup will let you enjoy delicious ice cream. The basic flavors you can refer to are: Apple, strawberry, orange, chocolate, milk… In particular, each ice cream stick is beautifully decorated with candy nuts or cake sticks.
Thai rolled ice cream Vo Thi Sau. Photo: tr.nguyen9512
Cheap and delicious snack shops in Phu Quoc
Besides the famous snack shops in Phu Quoc above, you can also refer to suggestions for delicious, nutritious, and cheap snack addresses that many tourists love when traveling to Phu Quoc such as:
– Thu Hien cake: Street 30/4, Duong Dong town, Phu Quoc
– Dai Duc pancake: Tel 47 town, Ham Ninh, Phu Quoc, Kien Giang province
– Spicy grilled – skewered Duong Dong night market: 30/4 Street, Quarter 1, Duong Dong Town, Phu Quoc
– Clam – Clam – Snail – Hen restaurant: Street 30/4, Duong Dong town, Phu Quoc
– Grilled sea urchin at Me shop: 40 Mac Thien Tich, Duong Dong town, Phu Quoc
– Seoul Hung Vuong Spicy Noodles: 83 Hung Vuong, Duong Dong Town, Phu Quoc
Suggesting popular, crowded and reasonably priced snack shops in Phu Quoc above will help you choose the best place to eat when you have the opportunity to visit the pearl island.
Photo,Video: Internet (Vinlove.net)