Visitors can choose Cat Ba, Phu Yen … even closer to Ninh Binh with a reasonable cost in 3 days 2 nights.
The high season of summer tourism is approaching, and many tourists want to relax but are still afraid of the cost. Here are some suggested itineraries costing less than 500$ for two people departing from Hanoi.
Rice season is ripe, lotus blooms in Ninh Binh
Ninh Binh is about 2 hour’s drive from Hanoi and is a destination with majestic nature, a UNESCO-recognized scenic spot. With many luxury resorts, Ninh Binh is suitable for a short vacation.
– On the first day, visitors from Hanoi to Ninh Binh at noon, check-in hotel and move to visit Mua cave, watching lotus flowers bloom at the foot of Ngoa Long mountain.
– On the second day, tourists should spend the whole day visiting Tam Coc – Bich Dong and Trang An scenic spots. Here is divided into two boat docks, in Tam Coc take a boat on the Ngo Dong River to visit the ripe rice season (which may end in 2 weeks). In Trang An, you can take a boat ride on the Sao Khe River with clear blue water to see the bottom, flanked by majestic limestone mountains.
– On the third day, visitors fully experience the resort and then return to Hanoi.
– The road to Ninh Binh is easy to go, visitors can ride motorbikes, cars or passenger cars, limousines for 80,000 – 200,000 per person.
– In Ninh Binh, there are many beautiful resorts, but with economical costs, visitors can choose Bai Dinh Riverside Resort & Spa, about 10 km from the above attractions. The resort has a green space and luxurious villas. The price to stay here is 1,500,000 VND per night.
– The above attractions must buy entrance tickets, the ticket price in Tam Coc is 120,000 VND for adults and 60,000 VND for children, in addition, there is also 150,000 VND for a boat of 4 people. In Trang An, the ticket price is 250,000 VND for adults and 120,000 VND for children, including boat trips.
– Coming to Ninh Binh, the dishes that should not be missed are goat meat, burnt rice, hill chicken… Near attractions and accommodation, there is Trang An Marina restaurant, Bai Dinh restaurant (in the Bai Dinh pagoda campus). )… Meals cost an average of 600,000 VND for two people.
Hanging out in Cat Ba
Cat Ba archipelago , Hai Phong is about 4 hours by car from Hanoi, suitable for short vacation trips. There are also a variety of resort services, fun activities such as swimming, water sports, and visiting Lan Ha Bay, Cat Ba National Forest.
– On the first day, visitors from Hanoi to Cat Ba, check-in and rest at the hotel. Swimming at Cat Co beach and Tung Thu beach.
– Second day experience a one-day tour to visit Lan Ha Bay, visit Cai Beo ancient fishing village, Tai Keo cave, Nam Cat island with a private and clear blue beach.
– On the third day, visit Cat Ba National Park, climb the Kim Giao – Ngu Lam peak route and return to Hanoi.
– Moving from Hanoi to Cat Ba, visitors can drive themselves, or take a bus or limousine for 180,000 – 200,000 VND one way per person. On the island, tourists should rent a motorbike to visit, the price is 150,000 VND a day.
– The recommended resort is Flamingo Cat Ba on Cat Co 1 island. It has a green design, close to the beach. Price from 2,600,000 VND a night.
– Bay tour can be booked by Serenit or D’Charme Cruise, priced at 650,000-850,000 VND per person including shuttle and lunch. Depending on the shipping company, the schedule may change the destinations.
– Some restaurants are Thuy Anh grilled hot pot, Cat Ba floating restaurant, specializing in serving seafood such as surface, tu comedy, fish… with diverse processing. The price per meal is 400,000-500,000.
Experience the pristine waters of Phu Yen
Phu Yen is considered to be inexpensive, with many attractions and pristine, clear blue waters.
– On the first day of arrival in Phu Yen, visitors check-in the hotel and visit Nghinh Phong tower, Bai Xep with pristine beaches and famous grass in the movie “I see yellow flowers on green grass”.
– Day two, visitors visit Hai Dang Cape, Bai Mon, and Lake Dieu Hoa.
– On the third day, visit Nhan Tower and then return to the city.
– Currently in June and July, the price of airfare from Hanoi to Tuy Hoa city has increased, from 2.7 million VND per person with Vietjet. Until August, flights are cheaper with 2.1 million VND per person on Bamboo Airways.
– Recommended hotel Sala Tuy Hoa Beach Hotel is located in the city center, next to the sea. The price of accommodation here is from 1.3 million VND per night.
– In Phu Yen, the dishes you should try are seafood, jumping shrimp pancakes, chicken rice, and snails of all kinds. Some suggested addresses are Tuyet Nhung Chicken Rice, Dai Nam Xo Xo, Nghinh Phong restaurant, Oc Hau, Nhat Hoang grilled spring rolls…
– The places to visit in Phu Yen are quite far from each other, visitors should rent a motorbike for 150,000 VND a day or take a taxi charged by km.