The ‘pocket’ of Vung Tau travel experiences for families with young children below will help you have a comfortable trip and the most enjoyable experiences with your loved ones.
Here are useful sharing information for families with young children when traveling to Vung Tau :
Vung Tau travel experience for family: When to go?
Vung Tau travel experience for the family , to have the most enjoyable trip, you should also choose the right time. Vung Tau’s climate is divided into dry season (November to April next year) and rainy season (May to October). The average temperature in Vung Tau fluctuates around 27 degrees Celsius, the climate is cool and fresh. So you can travel to Vung Tau at any time.
>> If traveling to Vung Tau on weekends or Tet holidays, you should book early, because service prices often increase on this occasion.
Traveling to Vung Tau every season is beautiful and ideal. @_ca.ti.tien_
What to prepare when traveling to Vung Tau with family?
Traveling to Vung Tau, especially with families with young children, preparing furniture is extremely necessary.
Prepare for parents
– Clothes, swimwear
– Personal belongings
– Shoes, hats, sunglasses, sunscreen
– Camera, phone charger
– Cash, payment card
Prepare for the baby
– Clothes, diapers, milk (for small children)
– Swimming goggles, swimwear, swim floats
– Mosquito repellent cream, shower gel
– Ready-to-eat baby food
– Stroller, sling.
Prepare all necessary items when traveling to Vung Tau. Photo: vielimousine
How to get to Vung Tau?
According to Vung Tau travel experience for your family, you can choose from many different types of transportation such as passenger cars, airplanes or motorbikes. However, the advice is that you should take a bus or plane to ensure safety, especially with small children.
– Neighboring provinces: For families near Vung Tau, it is most convenient to go by bus, private car or hire a taxi.
– Hanoi area: For travelers departing from Hanoi area, the best advice is to go by plane to Saigon or Con Dao, then take a taxi to Vung Tau.
>> Regarding means of transportation in Vung Tau for your family, you can rent a taxi or rent a motorbike to take the initiative to go back and forth.
Rent a bicycle to walk around the beautiful scenery of Vung Tau. Photo: @susubona
Where to stay in Vung Tau?
Traveling to Vung Tau, your family also needs to pay attention to the resting place to suit your needs, budget and ensure comfort. Depending on the cost, you can choose a resort, hotel or homestay.
– Luxury resorts and hotels: Prices range from 1.6 to 5 million VND/night depending on room class. References: Villa ViVa Villa 1, Villa Ali 2 Villa, Pullman Hotel, Imperial Hotel…
– Budget hotels: If you have a mid-range budget, you can book 2-3 star hotels with prices ranging from 500,000 to 800,000 VND/night. Some good hotels for your reference such as: Cen Hotel, SeaSala Vung Tau Hotel, VeeVoo Hotel…
– Homestay, motel: To save money you can stay in a motel or homestay, the price is about 200,000 – 300,000 VND / night. Sea La Vie Homestay, Quoc Cuong guesthouse, Hai Phong guesthouse…
>> Vung Tau travel experience for families is useful as you should choose hotels in the center, near attractions. Thus, it will not take time to travel, having small children is very difficult and costly to move.
Vung Tau has many beautiful and luxurious resorts. Photo: premierpearlhotel
What to play in Vung Tau?
Vung Tau is famous for its beautiful beaches, virtual check-in locations, tourist areas… So you won’t have to worry about Vung Tau having anything to play or not, but it’s important that you choose the spots you want to visit. come best when traveling with small children.
The places in Vung Tau are ideal for families such as: Binh Chau Hot Spring, Front Beach, Back Beach, Bach Dinh, Ho May tourist area, Marina marina, Suoi Nghe sheep field…
Vung Tau has many ideal destinations for families. Photo: ivivu
Here is a suggested Vung Tau travel itinerary 2 days 1 night that you can refer to:
Day 1: Cuu Dong Suoi Nghe – Long Son island – Bach Dinh
7:30am: Departure to Vung Tau
9h: Visit Suoi Nghe sheep field , caress sheep and check-in virtual life.
9h30: Move to Long Son island – “Oyster island” to admire the beautiful and poetic sea view.
10:30: Visit Long Son Big House to admire the unique architecture.
12h: Have lunch at Long Son raft village, then rest at the hotel.
15h: Visit Bach Dinh, a European architectural work located on the side of Big Mountain.
16h: Swimming in the sea
Evening : Take a walk to see the sea at night.
Beautiful virtual life in Suoi Nghe sheep field. @qiuzhuangg
Day 2: Vung Tau – Christ statue – Marina marina – Departure
8:00am: Visit the statue of Christ located on Small Mountain with a beautiful and romantic view.
10h: Move to Marina marina for sightseeing and virtual living.
Afternoon: Get on the bus to depart, on the way stop at Ba Ria market to shop for specialties.
Check-in beautiful virtual living in Vung Tau Green Stone Lake @thaoleader__
What to eat, where to eat when traveling to Vung Tau?
Vung Tau travel experience for your family about eating and drinking, you can choose from a variety of fresh seafood, specialties such as: stingray hotpot, salted egg sponge cake, khot cake, crab soup cake, all kinds of snails , shrimp, squid, crab…
Refer to the addresses of delicious, cheap food in Vung Tau such as:
– Ba Sau Stingray Hotpot: 06 Tran Hung Dao, Vung Tau
– Hoang Minh Stingray Hotpot: 44, Truong Cong Dinh, Ward 3, Vung Tau
– Tan Phat sponge cake – 131 Le Lai, Vung Tau
– Banh Khot Ba Tam: 52A Hoang Hoa Tham, Vung Tau
– Banh Khot Goc Vu Sua: 14, Nguyen Truong To, Ward 2, Vung Tau
– Banh mi shumai – 564, Tran Phu, Ward 5, Vung Tau (the shop sells sidewalks so it doesn’t have a name)
– Natural snails: 34, Tran Phu, Ward 1
– Ba Ba crab soup cake: 62, Tu Xuong, Vung Tau
– Chopped Powdered Soup – 1A Phan Boi Chau, Vung Tau
– Banh beo: 86 Nguyen Van Troi, Vung Tau
– Ganh Hao Restaurant: No. 3, Tran Phu Street, Ward 5, Ba Ria – Vung Tau.
Enjoy Vung Tau stingray hotpot specialties. Photo: hita
Hopefully, the sharing of Vung Tau travel experiences for your family above will help your trip have the most wonderful experiences. If you have difficulty in preparing and planning your trip, you can book a Vung Tau tour for assistance from A to Z!
Photo: Internet (Vinlove.net)