SUP paddling in Saigon is an exciting experience that young people love for both fun and exercise. So do you know where is the most fun place to SUP paddle in Saigon? Please refer to the suggestions in the following article.
SUP – a favorite and exciting experience in Saigon
SUP paddling in Saigon is a new activity but is loved by those who love to explore and adventure. The most impressive thing when participating in SUP climbing is that you will be able to explore beautiful virtual living locations with your friends such as resorts, mangrove forests, rivers… In short, SUP is like a travel activity to train yourself. Sports health training.
SUP is a favorite and exciting activity in Saigon. Photo: Vinh Phuc
There are many forms of SUP, especially watching the sunset or walking through coconut trees. At that time, the paddler will be guided by the tour guide on how to balance while sitting on the board and support the paddler during SUP paddling.
SUP boating tours on the Saigon River start in the morning and afternoon, the time most people choose because they can watch the sunset. You can also participate in SUP paddling in the morning, but it will be sunny and it will be easier to lose strength.
The best time to SUP is in the afternoon when sunset. Photo: hi_dtphuonglinh
5 most popular SUP locations in Saigon
So what places are there to SUP paddle in Saigon ? You have many different options for places to participate in SUP in Saigon such as:
1. Sup Rise Saigon
– Address 1: 197/2 Nguyen Van Huong, Thao Dien Ward, District 2, Thu Duc City
– Address 2: No. 75/A10 Long Thuan, Truong Thanh Ward, District 9, Ho Chi Minh City
– Opening hours: 7am – 10am and 3pm – 6pm
– Ticket price: Easy – medium – above average levels are 650,000 VND – 450,000 VND – 550,000 VND
SUP at Sup Rise Saigon will help you relax after a stressful day of work and improve your health. You will float on the water to purify your soul and row under the guidance of an experienced supporter.
Boating at Sup Rise Saigon attracts foreign visitors. Photo: Saigon marketing
Children experience SUP at Sup Rise Saigon. Photo: Trekking-Camping
2. Saigon Watersports & Boat Club
– Address: 67 Nguyen Luong Bang, Phu My, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City
– Time: 1pm – 5:30pm (weekdays) and 9am – 12pm (weekends)
– Ticket price: 600,000 VND – 700,000 VND/person
Saigon Watersports & Boat Club is a famous SUP location in Saigon, located right in the center of Saigon, very convenient for travel. Coming to Saigon Watersports & Boat Club, you will be able to participate in SUP, enjoy outdoor activities and kayak, jet ski…
Professional and dedicated coaches will always be there to support you to ensure safety. Besides, when SUPing at Saigon Watersports & Boat Club, you can also learn new skills, participate in fun activities and organize BBQ parties with friends and family on the weekend.
Boating at Saigon Watersports & Boat Club. Photo: Photo: Tinhte
Participate in SUP at Saigon Watersports & Boat Club at sunset. Photo: Ly Thanh Co
3. Go Sup
– Address: 197/2 Nguyen Van Huong, Thao Dien Ward, District 2, Ho Chi Minh City
– Time: 7am – 5pm on all days of the week
– Ticket price: 350,000 – 450,000 VND/person
If you still don’t know where the most fun SUP paddling is in Ho Chi Minh City , Go Sup is an address you should not miss. Besides participating in SUP, you can also experience many interesting things. Go Sup has many beautiful landscapes, you can SUP while admiring the scenery and enjoying coconut water.
SUP rowing at Go SUP. Photo: alongwalk
Experience SUP boating at Go SUP Photo: tsttourist
4. Saigon Sup Club
– Address: 480/89 Binh Quoi, Ward 28, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City
– Time: 6am – 6pm on all days of the week
– Ticket price: 830,000 VND/person
If you want to SUP in Saigon with new experiences, Saigon Sup Club is the ideal destination. When SUPing at Saigon Sup Club, you will be challenged with difficult level paddles and weave through vast green coconut canals. You can admire the coconut forest and enjoy delicious water coconuts while SUPing at Saigon Sup Club.
Let’s wander through the vast green coconut forest to admire the scenery and paddle SUP. Photo: Lee
SUP with friends at Saigon Sup Club. Image. Traveloka
5. Saigon Paddle Station
– Address: 38 Street 12A, Tan Hung Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City
– Time: 6am – 7pm every day of the week
– Ticket price: 300,000 VND – 600,000 VND/person
Saigon Paddle Station is a SUP location in Saigon that is loved by young people because there are many canals with interesting challenges. You will be trained by the tour guide in the necessary skills before SUP to ensure safety and have the most exciting experience. You will be able to weave by SUP boat through small canals to admire the scenery and check-in very chill.
SUP at Saigon Paddle Station. Photo: Vietnam Is Awesome
Go SUP with your friends at Saigon Paddle Station. Photo: vinid
Things to note when SUP paddling in Saigon
To have a fun and safe SUP trip in Saigon, you should also “pocket” the following notes:
– The SUP training course includes many different packages and locations, so depending on your preferences, you should consider choosing the right location for yourself.
– SUP locations in Saigon are usually in District 2 and District 7. Therefore, you should arrive at the SUP location about 15 – 20 minutes in advance to admire the scenery and check-in first.
– Each SUP tour will have a professional guide who will introduce in detail how to paddle safely and complete equipment for players.
– SUP tour cost will include equipment and activities such as: SUP boat, oars, seat belts, life jackets, waterproof bags, insurance…
SUP paddling in Saigon is an extremely interesting entertainment and health activity that you should not miss. If you still don’t know where to have the most fun when traveling to Saigon , then choose for yourself the most beautiful SUP location to experience it together.
Photo,Video: Internet (Vinlove.net)